Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impossible1
    replied
    They've gone to very strong censorship. I've seen familiar faces in other places iykwim. They say patience is a virtue, but I doubt we ever find out the total truth. It could all end up being political after all it's a chinese developed and published game. I will be shocked if R2 returns as it was with Wartune. I will say they don't seem to have issue with the GTA games. Would be weird if they are in good shape with those and not with seven rds.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Hello! Yeah this is just another weird thing, for the year 2020, that just keeps on giving. I feel bad for those in our guild that may not read the forums and may be clueless. Pass the word around if you can. I have no RL contact info for anyone in our guild.

Leave a comment:

• reppc2015
    replied

Hello dear game friends Odiseo ex gamerrock 204 greets you from here wishing you well beyond the disaster of this we have faith in the developers and hope without despair

Leave a comment:

• R211166343
    replied
    This may be an imaginary game if they don't find a solution!!

Leave a comment:

• R210549791
    replied
    Hope this is resolved but I have very bad feeling about this.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2020, 01:25 AM. Reason: removed additional info. Please read sticky threads in News and Announcements.

Leave a comment:

• R210549791
    replied
    Hey Elvis68. This is MiniMouse on an alt log in. I can get into forums through back doors sort of. just not direct avenues. Glad to see familiar names. This is total mess.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    SFJ, I know you visit forums. This is an attempt, to let others know what is going, on that may not visit forums. Those who email or text, should reach out and explain. There are so many in our guild that just log on and are prob frustrated, we can have those discussions in this thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X