Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kathy
    replied
    I got in on my new toon on 7**** today. not sure about my other toons, if they will be trasferred or not. we will miss you LT, keep in touch. If Lufia does not get back on it looks like Az will be G M. If she logs in. I tried to log in here to wartune and got that the servers are down for maintenance. I have not seen that until today. Not sure what that means if anything.

Take care kids. see ya somewhere

Oh and LT I did not have to download anything to my puter to play. If that makes a difference. I am not playing thru their client thingy.

Blue

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    I got in on my new toon on 7**** today. not sure about my other toons, if they will be trasferred or not. we will miss you LT, keep in touch. If Lufia does not get back on it looks like Az will be G M. If she logs in. I tried to log in here to wartune and got that the servers are down for maintenance. I have not seen that until today. Not sure what that means if anything.

Take care kids. see ya somewhere

Oh and LT I did not have to download anything to my puter to play. If that makes a difference. I am not playing thru their client thingy.

Blue

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    rumor is at 0300 est

Leave a comment:

• azraelgaming.1516
    replied
    Hi everyone,

hope all is well. according to 7road, they will be restarting servers on the 12th-ish. I will try to log in to my toon then, and will post in here if it works. I hope to see you all soon!!

Miss ya,
    Az

Leave a comment:

• lovestypos
    replied
    Hi, Az and everyone,

I've pretty much made the decision that I'm not going to play any more. I'm not going to play again just to have to quit at the end of the year. I refuse to put an executable file on my computer from the country that made this game.

I do miss everyone and all the fun we had. You have all made the last 8 or so years fun for me.

I'll still be checking in here occasionally just in case.

LT

Leave a comment:

• azraelgaming.1516
    replied
    Hi everyone,

hope all is well. according to 7road, they will be restarting servers on the 12th-ish. I will try to log in to my toon then, and will post in here if it works. I hope to see you all soon!!

Miss ya,
    Az

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    So nothing new on the Wartune front. I am not holding out any hope. I have a friend from elsewhere that plays Neverwinter, which sounds very close to what Wartune is, however I do not have the correct graphics card to play it. He plays for free, says there are exchanges that does help the free player, this will probably be taken down. Not sure I will play any of the other R2 games they seem to not work very well either.

Anyway, miss you all, hope everyone is well. Blue

Leave a comment:

• dolder101
    replied
    Once again not doing any better in school, an a and a b, when it should be 2 a's, I have dangerous, crispety, crunchety butterfingers here Kathy. c yall soon I hope

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    Happy Glen Frey-day. He would have been 72 this year. The Classic Rock station managed to get a street renamed for him and declare 11-6 as Glen Frey Day (his birthday). Anyway, have a good weekend! We may know who is President by the time the Covid calms down. Stay safe all. Bluelady

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    Miss all of you. Sad thing is at my house, I am the only one that likes Reese's, so it is very dangerous for me to have them in the house
    Appears to be no change in either site. I think the court documents I saw listed dates at the end of the month before things may progress.

Living the Covid dream, still not a Covid Elite! (Elite is when you test positive for antibodies, which means yo have been exposed). hope everyone else is staying safe!

Leave a comment:

• lovestypos
    replied
    Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

Tree is late....
    Peace and Howdy's to all. I have a bag of Reese's Cups that are endangered..
    I regret to inform you that the R2 tree will be late from now until possibly infinity.

Reese's cups are always endangered in my home.

Hope all are doing well. I still miss you all.

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    Happy Monday kids!
    I hope everyone had a safe Halloween. Elvis, put those Reese's in the freezer, way in the back.
    I should have known Az was the one to break the game. I was there as the message for the supposed maintenance was ticking down. Have not checked in 4 days now.
    I hope everyone is well.
    Templar Kabam 17 FB page of mythic/templar members if anyone has missed it.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by wpb.kate View Post
    Last thing that happened at 7**** is az and me ran arena and I think we broke it lol
    Anyway I made an alt archer and named her PointyEnd. she went to lvl 75 and 200k br in a week - seems like we had to play a few years to get to 69k by lvl 69 in the old days.
    Miss you all Happy Halloween!
    Screenshot. This is not my fault. lol Howdy Kate.
    Tree is late....
    Peace and Howdy's to all. I have a bag of Reese's Cups that are endangered..

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by azraelgaming.1516 View Post

doing well Elvis. How r u?
    Good to hear, AZ. Life's good. I miss getting my tail kicked by you and/or Groo.

Leave a comment:

• wpb.kate
    replied
    Last thing that happened at 7**** is az and me ran arena and I think we broke it lol
    Anyway I made an alt archer and named her PointyEnd. she went to lvl 75 and 200k br in a week - seems like we had to play a few years to get to 69k by lvl 69 in the old days.
    Miss you all Happy Halloween!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X