X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azraelgaming.1516
    replied
    Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

AZ! How's my fav badass doing? I hope you are well.
    doing well Elvis. How r u?

Leave a comment:

• Two_sweet_honeybees
    replied
    drop me a line at petersonf@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    If I do go to another game, it will not be run by any company associated with this mess. Just throwing that our there. I'm just working and doing iRacing for gaming, now.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by maryh01 View Post
    Hi all this is Sheeva. I still waiting what happen next and not moving to 7Road or play other rpg game because dont like start over from 0 before i know more about Wartune case. I realy miss you all and our guild although i was quiete the last month because of helping Ck toon and had less time since i had and still have to do a lot in real life. but if they shut down wartune maybe we all can play together a new game.
    You all take care
    Take care Sheeva. I hope CK and you are doing well.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by loingtresses View Post
    Hello everyone, Longtresses here. Miss you all waiting patiently for them to get this mess straightened out. Not sure what is going on. Blue Lady please keep me updated. I'll check your facebook page.
    Howdy Long! Wait it out like the rest of us. I hope you are doing well.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by azraelgaming.1516 View Post

hahahahhahahhaaaaaa Poor Mess
    AZ! How's my fav badass doing? I hope you are well.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by dolder101 View Post
    Hey 68! How ya been, miss ya like crazy, we need a diff game to do if this blows to ****.
    I miss you as well man. Haven't had an online argument about silly stuff in so long, or guessed which song lyrics, you were typing. Peace, my friend.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbluecwi View Post
    Hi, this is Lucilla. Hope all are doing well. I have been following the game issues, doesn't look good short term. I will check back from time to time for updates, but I may move on from this game. So before I leave completely, I would like to thank everyone for the good times I had with all of you. Thanks
    Hi Lucilla! I'll keep waiting. Not ready to say goodbye, since we all did have fun times. Take Care.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by dolder101 View Post
    Somehow I am not doing any better in class, must be that damn zoom thing...
    doldy! Hey man! Blame the pups for interrupting your class...

Leave a comment:

• maryh01
    replied
    Hi all this is Sheeva. I still waiting what happen next and not moving to 7Road or play other rpg game because dont like start over from 0 before i know more about Wartune case. I realy miss you all and our guild although i was quiete the last month because of helping Ck toon and had less time since i had and still have to do a lot in real life. but if they shut down wartune maybe we all can play together a new game.
    You all take care

Leave a comment:

• loingtresses
    replied
    Hello everyone, Longtresses here. Miss you all waiting patiently for them to get this mess straightened out. Not sure what is going on. Blue Lady please keep me updated. I'll check your facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    So the other site has been down since Saturday for "maintenance" which the timing happened to coincide with the TRO. Looking at the lawsuit, it looks like nothing will be moving until the end of November and probably not then!
    Take care Lucci There is a FB group Templar Kabam S17, several current players are there is you want to keep in touch.
    I have seen in the other sites FB page that many players are leaving for good,

Miss you all!

Leave a comment:

• azraelgaming.1516
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbluecwi View Post
    Hi, this is Lucilla. Hope all are doing well. I have been following the game issues, doesn't look good short term. I will check back from time to time for updates, but I may move on from this game. So before I leave completely, I would like to thank everyone for the good times I had with all of you. Thanks
    Take Care Luci...We did all have some fun times

Leave a comment:

• azraelgaming.1516
    replied
    Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

You know we have been talking about a server merge, in GC for awhile now, to shake things up. Maybe that is the silver lining that comes out of this cloud. I want to be in a guild with Tess....
    hahahahhahahhaaaaaa Poor Mess

Leave a comment:

• azraelgaming.1516
    replied
    Originally posted by XadTheSecond View Post
    i meant dragon thing but it funnier the 1st way :-0
    LOL Xad, yes it was

Leave a comment:

Working...
X