Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by maryh01 View Post
    Hi all Mythic Guildies, this is Sheeva how are you all? Hope you all ok. For me i never will move my toon to the other platform and i wait for R2. I did read their terms and privat policy! I have also read through their " terms to use and private policy" and I do not agree with that what they request in any case, especially concerns me the "private policy.
    But anyway i hope i see you soon, miss you all..
    Hello Sheeva! I hope you and CK are doing well. Wait things out. I miss you and all of our guildies, for our fun times, playing the game.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by lovestypos View Post

The plus side of that is you can't rid of it in the guild chamber, lol. I think we should have heard something from someone by now. It went silent once the holiday was over.
    We had grilled Salmon last night. Tonight is something called "meatless" Meat Loaf. Help me....
    Yeah we'll just wait it out and see what happens with the game.

Leave a comment:

• maryh01
    replied
    Hi all Mythic Guildies, this is Sheeva how are you all? Hope you all ok. For me i never will move my toon to the other platform and i wait for R2. I did read their terms and privat policy! I have also read through their " terms to use and private policy" and I do not agree with that what they request in any case, especially concerns me the "private policy.
    But anyway i hope i see you soon, miss you all..

Leave a comment:

• lovestypos
    replied
    Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post
    *taps foot* My Sis In Law is in town. Fix this game quick, or there will be nothing but TOFU for the ppl who manage this game, that means you as well, M.L.
    The plus side of that is you can't rid of it in the guild chamber, lol. I think we should have heard something from someone by now. It went silent once the holiday was over.

Leave a comment:

• R239432317
    replied
    I've been on Amazon for the last 2 hours, so yeah a quick fix is needed

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    *taps foot* My Sis In Law is in town. Fix this game quick, or there will be nothing but TOFU for the ppl who manage this game, that means you as well, M.L.

Leave a comment:

• R239432317
    replied
    I don't trust any of them! Their holiday is over, maybe now there will be some sort of update. Good, bad or indifferent...... any news is better than no news at this point

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    Hi kids, Bluelany here, Hope everyone had a good weekend. I see nothing has changed other that R2 trying to get us over to dragonawaken. Still waiting to see what if anything pans out.
    Take care kids.

Leave a comment:

• lovestypos
    replied
    Originally posted by R239432317 View Post
    LT...in general terms (so no editing is done) what are Luf & woob saying?
    They are playing on the other platform, said the first day everything was laggy, but now it plays fast. They said that the both of them, plus Luf's other toon is there and one other person. That's all they've said to me, other than trying to get me to come over.

I'm not moving over there until R2 says something. I'm having a hard time trusting the new place to play Wartune because of what GameHollywood and others have said. Wait for official news from R2 before doing anything, please.
    Last edited by lovestypos; 10-11-2020, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    I'm just here for comic relief. I'm such a squishy knight.

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    I haven't killed mages, for so many days. Wartunes, get this fixed, pls. Nothing better than watching a mage die....
    LOL thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

Leave a comment:

• R239432317
    replied
    I haven't killed mages, for so many days. Wartunes, get this fixed, pls. Nothing better than watching a mage die....
    Really??? I can think of something better.....watching a knight try so hard and FAIL

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by R239432317 View Post

Elvis isn't allowed to sing lol
    Not even requests? lol
    I now have time around the house to literally mend fences. I've been replacing boards, while I'm bored.

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by wpb.kate View Post
    It seems we may not get back in and chasing after woobie and lufi might be the only answer
    woob is too busy playing. LOL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X