X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R239432317
    replied
    Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
    Elvis with everything going on right now...will you please sing "jailhouse rock"?

Elvis isn't allowed to sing lol

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    Elvis with everything going on right now...will you please sing "jailhouse rock"?

Leave a comment:

• XadTheSecond
    replied
    Xadlini here , this is kinda like a vacation. great weather in New England in the Fall . Not next few days tho cause hurricane remnants coming. We in extreme drought so need rain

Leave a comment:

• R239432317
    replied
    LT...in general terms (so no editing is done) what are Luf & woob saying?

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    *taps foot* Guild Events are late.

Leave a comment:

• lovestypos
    replied
    Kate, I'm not sure I would trust the new platform. I do agree that if they do get it back up they need to extend those and give us all the rewards we would have gotten every day that it's been down. Ur and Xad, glad to see you made it to this thread. Elvis, NO SINGING!!

Leave a comment:

• wpb.kate
    replied
    Agree with Ur/Tru we need to get our VIP/spirit covenant extended. I was logged in when they pulled the plug (lost network connection), and what about carving stones/dark continent/vengence crystals/etc a week of that stuff missed is heartbreaking. It seems we may not get back in and chasing after woobie and lufi might be the only answer

Leave a comment:

• R239432317
    replied
    No singing!!!

Leave a comment:

• seouellette7
    replied
    Hi all, UR/Tru here... nice to see some posts from guildies but this Forum bulletin system is almost as frustrating as the game can be at times. Getting tired of feeling ignored due to the lack of information coming from R2 about this situation. At the very least, those of us who pay for VIP, Spirit Covenant and other time-limited things should have time added back if/when the game returns.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    I have a warning for R2, I will start singing soon, if this is not fixed. 1st song, "Too Much Time on my Hands", by Styx. ML, it's an inside joke, as most of these posts are, within our guild.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by XadTheSecond View Post
    Be grateful that Elvis isn't offering to sell photos of himself ;-)
    lol. Is this Xandini? I only offer photos/video for $68.68 per pay per view sessions. MemoryLane, it is a joke. No one wants to see me, not even me.

Leave a comment:

• XadTheSecond
    replied
    Be grateful that Elvis isn't offering to sell photos of himself ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by kathy View Post
    I do find it enlightening how much that game became part of my daily routine! Catch myself trying to get home by 7pm and dinner made in time for tree, events etc... I do miss arena at lunch here at work. Miss the other members more though. Anyway, I tried a new toon and it does not work. Sitting back watching for updates (trying to remain optimistic) attack finger getting twitchy!
    ikr. I'm more productive around the house. I don't have my life tied to certain times of the day. I miss that, lol I miss the convos more than anything. Cilla hopes the game stays away for a while. We eat dinner earlier now.

Leave a comment:

• Elvis68
    replied
    Originally posted by fuzzywuzzybear1 View Post

I apologize my comment was removed because I cannot abide by the forum rules.
    I'll keep waiting it out. Not doing any of that stuff.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-09-2020, 12:31 PM. Reason: Edit of fuzzwuzzybear1's post.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzywuzzybear1
    replied
    Originally posted by kathy View Post
    I do find it enlightening how much that game became part of my daily routine! Catch myself trying to get home by 7pm and dinner made in time for tree, events etc... I do miss arena at lunch here at work. Miss the other members more though. Anyway, I tried a new toon and it does not work. Sitting back watching for updates (trying to remain optimistic) attack finger getting twitchy!

I apologize my comment was removed because I cannot abide by the forum rules.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-09-2020, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X