Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like I may have been censored Templar Kabam S17 welcome LT I see you found it

Comment

Elvis you could make a dummy acoount and join us, Tempe is there. Misses you lol

Comment

not sure if I was censored because I mentioned that Book that has Faces or the people that hijacked the game.

Comment

Originally posted by lovestypos View Post

Deb is here and I will back Kate up, lol. I will agree to this not being Elvis' fault. I'm not sure how many from Mythic saw Blue's post in another thread, but if you want to try to keep in touch, she has a private Facebook group that she is the admin of. It's Templar Kabam 17. There is a question on the application page that made me laugh.
          Howdy LT. *screenshot* "I will agree to this not being Elvis' fault." Unfortunately, I don't do FaceBook.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
            Elvis you could make a dummy acoount and join us, Tempe is there. Misses you lol
            Howdy Blue. I miss all of you but especially my fav grumpe mage. As stated, I don't do facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

Howdy LT. *screenshot* "I will agree to this not being Elvis' fault." Unfortunately, I don't do FaceBook.
              You will never have as many screenshots as I have, lol. I'm starting to get a bit of withdrawal. Hope this gets fixed soon. On the other hand, it just might be time to give it up if things aren't going well in another week.

Comment

Originally posted by lovestypos View Post

You will never have as many screenshots as I have, lol. I'm starting to get a bit of withdrawal. Hope this gets fixed soon. On the other hand, it just might be time to give it up if things aren't going well in another week.
                lol LT. Work is intense this time of year, so that keeps me busy. Season of the year also creates work to "winterize" before the cold weather hits. Notice I did not curse...Also, found time play more ball and walk with the dogs. Hang in there. You can yell at us for Outlands soon. lol So now can I divorce Lufia since he has been offline 5 days? j/k

Comment

goodness. What if Lufia divorces you first?? Or sells you off for a baloney sammich? I tried to use one of my alts to get into the developers site but it will not recognize the email for it. I also tried to make a new account and it also does not recognize the email.

So I guess it is wait and see, I did start GOT but it is so glitched that it is unplayable for me at the moment. Seems it only recognizes certain browsers but does not recognize them when I log in thru them.

anyway Hope those on the gulf coast have minimal damage. I can be found on Plants vs Zombies2 practicing my gardening skills!

If I come across any new information (like that could happen) I will share here and on FB

Comment

Hi, this is MiniMouse. I did start a toon on other site with an unused gmail I had. I have seen familiars there including Lufia and Woob33. Hope it's really them.

Comment

former TrueStrike here from 34 East...very happy to see familiar names, tc folks...hope this all blows over soon
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                        goodness. What if Lufia divorces you first?? Or sells you off for a baloney sammich? I tried to use one of my alts to get into the developers site but it will not recognize the email for it. I also tried to make a new account and it also does not recognize the email.

So I guess it is wait and see, I did start GOT but it is so glitched that it is unplayable for me at the moment. Seems it only recognizes certain browsers but does not recognize them when I log in thru them.

anyway Hope those on the gulf coast have minimal damage. I can be found on Plants vs Zombies2 practicing my gardening skills!

If I come across any new information (like that could happen) I will share here and on FB
                        The price would be a ham sammich. I've also dusted off my old Sidewinder Steering wheel and gone back to iRacing. That was my waste of time before this game became the primary waste of time. Not doing anything with my account or joining any new games.
                        Indeed about the gulf. Hope the storm continues to weaken.
                        Same here about new info, although MemoryLane is doing the best he can. I only pay attention to his post concerning updates.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzywuzzybear1 View Post
                          Hi, this is MiniMouse. I did start a toon on other site with an unused gmail I had. I have seen familiars there including Lufia and Woob33. Hope it's really them.
                          Hi Mini. It could very well be them. I'm not doing that. Take Care.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                            former TrueStrike here from 34 East...very happy to see familiar names, tc folks...hope this all blows over soon
                            Howdy. Indeed.

Comment

Hi sis - hope you are doing OK (both LT & Blue)
                              Will be sad if fail leaves : (
                              Just like woobie and lufi to be traitors LOL.
                              I just don't trust that give us your toon nonsense.

Hope everyone stays sane (& safe) while this mess and the storm passes by.
                              Thanks again to MemoryLane!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X