No announcement yet.

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groo, have you taken up Elvis' past time of rubbing meat?

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

lol LT. Work is intense this time of year, so that keeps me busy. Season of the year also creates work to "winterize" before the cold weather hits. Notice I did not curse...Also, found time play more ball and walk with the dogs. Hang in there. You can yell at us for Outlands soon. lol So now can I divorce Lufia since he has been offline 5 days? j/k
      You won't give up Luf, lol. Unless you want dolder as your spouse, that is. Thanks you for not cursing

Comment

Elvis and dolder married that could be amusing

Comment

Originally posted by lovestypos View Post
          Groo, have you taken up Elvis' past time of rubbing meat?
          Lol. Groo give me that recipe, the rub for the chicken thighs looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by lovestypos View Post

You won't give up Luf, lol. Unless you want dolder as your spouse, that is. Thanks you for not cursing
            I'll keep Lufia. Dolder and I would just stayed choased and keep hitting each other. yvw for not cursing.

Comment

Originally posted by R239432317 View Post
              Elvis and dolder married that could be amusing
              We would eventually blacklist each other from PM's...

Comment

You two (Elvis and dolder as a couple) would be cool to get. Keep throwing chaos and watch them kill each other!

Comment

I do find it enlightening how much that game became part of my daily routine! Catch myself trying to get home by 7pm and dinner made in time for tree, events etc... I do miss arena at lunch here at work. Miss the other members more though. Anyway, I tried a new toon and it does not work. Sitting back watching for updates (trying to remain optimistic) attack finger getting twitchy!

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                    I do find it enlightening how much that game became part of my daily routine! Catch myself trying to get home by 7pm and dinner made in time for tree, events etc... I do miss arena at lunch here at work. Miss the other members more though. Anyway, I tried a new toon and it does not work. Sitting back watching for updates (trying to remain optimistic) attack finger getting twitchy!

I apologize my comment was removed because I cannot abide by the forum rules.
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-09-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzywuzzybear1 View Post

I apologize my comment was removed because I cannot abide by the forum rules.
                      I'll keep waiting it out. Not doing any of that stuff.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 10-09-2020, 12:31 PM. Reason: Edit of fuzzwuzzybear1's post.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                        ikr. I'm more productive around the house. I don't have my life tied to certain times of the day. I miss that, lol I miss the convos more than anything. Cilla hopes the game stays away for a while. We eat dinner earlier now.

Comment

Be grateful that Elvis isn't offering to sell photos of himself ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by XadTheSecond View Post
                            Be grateful that Elvis isn't offering to sell photos of himself ;-)
                            lol. Is this Xandini? I only offer photos/video for $68.68 per pay per view sessions. MemoryLane, it is a joke. No one wants to see me, not even me.

Comment

I have a warning for R2, I will start singing soon, if this is not fixed. 1st song, "Too Much Time on my Hands", by Styx. ML, it's an inside joke, as most of these posts are, within our guild.

Comment

Hi all, UR/Tru here... nice to see some posts from guildies but this Forum bulletin system is almost as frustrating as the game can be at times. Getting tired of feeling ignored due to the lack of information coming from R2 about this situation. At the very least, those of us who pay for VIP, Spirit Covenant and other time-limited things should have time added back if/when the game returns.

Comment

Working...
                                X