Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No singing!!!

Comment

Agree with Ur/Tru we need to get our VIP/spirit covenant extended. I was logged in when they pulled the plug (lost network connection), and what about carving stones/dark continent/vengence crystals/etc a week of that stuff missed is heartbreaking. It seems we may not get back in and chasing after woobie and lufi might be the only answer

Comment

Kate, I'm not sure I would trust the new platform. I do agree that if they do get it back up they need to extend those and give us all the rewards we would have gotten every day that it's been down. Ur and Xad, glad to see you made it to this thread. Elvis, NO SINGING!!

Comment

*taps foot* Guild Events are late.

Comment

LT...in general terms (so no editing is done) what are Luf & woob saying?

Comment

Xadlini here , this is kinda like a vacation. great weather in New England in the Fall . Not next few days tho cause hurricane remnants coming. We in extreme drought so need rain

Comment

Elvis with everything going on right now...will you please sing "jailhouse rock"?
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                  Elvis with everything going on right now...will you please sing "jailhouse rock"?

Elvis isn't allowed to sing lol

Comment

Originally posted by wpb.kate View Post
                    It seems we may not get back in and chasing after woobie and lufi might be the only answer
                    woob is too busy playing. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by R239432317 View Post

Elvis isn't allowed to sing lol
                      Not even requests? lol
                      I now have time around the house to literally mend fences. I've been replacing boards, while I'm bored.

Comment

I haven't killed mages, for so many days. Wartunes, get this fixed, pls. Nothing better than watching a mage die....

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post
                          I haven't killed mages, for so many days. Wartunes, get this fixed, pls. Nothing better than watching a mage die....
                          Really??? I can think of something better.....watching a knight try so hard and FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post
                            LOL thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

Comment

I'm just here for comic relief. I'm such a squishy knight.

Comment

Originally posted by R239432317 View Post
                                LT...in general terms (so no editing is done) what are Luf & woob saying?
                                They are playing on the other platform, said the first day everything was laggy, but now it plays fast. They said that the both of them, plus Luf's other toon is there and one other person. That's all they've said to me, other than trying to get me to come over.

I'm not moving over there until R2 says something. I'm having a hard time trusting the new place to play Wartune because of what GameHollywood and others have said. Wait for official news from R2 before doing anything, please.
                                Last edited by lovestypos; 10-11-2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X