No announcement yet.

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi kids, Bluelany here, Hope everyone had a good weekend. I see nothing has changed other that R2 trying to get us over to dragonawaken. Still waiting to see what if anything pans out.
    Take care kids.

Comment

I don't trust any of them! Their holiday is over, maybe now there will be some sort of update. Good, bad or indifferent...... any news is better than no news at this point

Comment

*taps foot* My Sis In Law is in town. Fix this game quick, or there will be nothing but TOFU for the ppl who manage this game, that means you as well, M.L.

Comment

I've been on Amazon for the last 2 hours, so yeah a quick fix is needed

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post
            *taps foot* My Sis In Law is in town. Fix this game quick, or there will be nothing but TOFU for the ppl who manage this game, that means you as well, M.L.
            The plus side of that is you can't rid of it in the guild chamber, lol. I think we should have heard something from someone by now. It went silent once the holiday was over.

Comment

Hi all Mythic Guildies, this is Sheeva how are you all? Hope you all ok. For me i never will move my toon to the other platform and i wait for R2. I did read their terms and privat policy! I have also read through their " terms to use and private policy" and I do not agree with that what they request in any case, especially concerns me the "private policy.
              But anyway i hope i see you soon, miss you all..

Comment

Originally posted by lovestypos View Post

The plus side of that is you can't rid of it in the guild chamber, lol. I think we should have heard something from someone by now. It went silent once the holiday was over.
                We had grilled Salmon last night. Tonight is something called "meatless" Meat Loaf. Help me....
                Yeah we'll just wait it out and see what happens with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by maryh01 View Post
                  Hi all Mythic Guildies, this is Sheeva how are you all? Hope you all ok. For me i never will move my toon to the other platform and i wait for R2. I did read their terms and privat policy! I have also read through their " terms to use and private policy" and I do not agree with that what they request in any case, especially concerns me the "private policy.
                  But anyway i hope i see you soon, miss you all..
                  Hello Sheeva! I hope you and CK are doing well. Wait things out. I miss you and all of our guildies, for our fun times, playing the game.

Comment

Secretly slides a nice juicy steak under the table to Elvis! Hope you survive dear. I see they have a new game on R2 and the characters look a lot like wartune's Special reward for wartune players. It still makes me wonder why you cannot create a new account elsewhere? Hope all are well and staying sane or insane not sure which is the correct term. Back to killing my zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                      Secretly slides a nice juicy steak under the table to Elvis! Hope you survive dear. I see they have a new game on R2 and the characters look a lot like wartune's Special reward for wartune players. It still makes me wonder why you cannot create a new account elsewhere? Hope all are well and staying sane or insane not sure which is the correct term. Back to killing my zombies.
                      Thx, dear. Cillla called an audible and made meatless sghetti sauce with pasta, instead. It was good.
                      I will not ,go to another game, managed by this company. Fix the one I know, and have so much time and money invested in. I miss my imaginary friends, but not enough, to have to go thru all the stuff to develop a toon from day one.

Comment

Elvis do you sing to your wife the great love song called "love me tender"?
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Hello Kids, another day and I do not see any word on them fixing things...

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                            Hello Kids, another day and I do not see any word on them fixing things...
                            Corporate legal struggles usually take years to resolve. I don't see how this would be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                              Elvis do you sing to your wife the great love song called "love me tender"?
                              I think that is a request...
                              I have sung it to Cilla, plinking on the guitar. She prefers other music. When I sing karoke, I do not sing Elvis songs. It's too easy for me.
                              I prefer to sing other love songs to Cilla. Like for our 25th anniversary, I played and sung, "I Swear", which was our wedding song. The John Michael Montgomery version, not the All 4 One version. It's slower and easier to do.
                              When I put rub on things for the grill, I do sing, "Rub Me Tender."

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

Hello Sheeva! I hope you and CK are doing well. Wait things out. I miss you and all of our guildies, for our fun times, playing the game.
                                Hi Elvis, we are fine thank you. Hope you and your wife too. I miss you and all and miss playing but wait what happen next. Take care and stay healthy!

Comment

Working...
                                X