Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

I think that is a request...
    I have sung it to Cilla, plinking on the guitar. She prefers other music. When I sing karoke, I do not sing Elvis songs. It's too easy for me.
    I prefer to sing other love songs to Cilla. Like for our 25th anniversary, I played and sung, "I Swear", which was our wedding song. The John Michael Montgomery version, not the All 4 One version. It's slower and easier to do.
    When I put rub on things for the grill, I do sing, "Rub Me Tender."
    THAT IS NOT A REQUEST!!

I do miss everyone and the conversations we've had, but I don't see this being resolved any time soon. The 2 weeks is coming up so hopefully we hear something. Not holding my breath, though.

Comment

I hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to getting some things done around the yard. Dryer did not take good to being converted back to natural gas, so I guess we will be shopping for another this weekend. I figure I will give them another week then see if I can get in with an alt. May just say to hell with it.

Comment

Hi, looks like this is going to take a long time to resolve. I created an account on Dragon Awaken for UrLord - Faction is Amity if anyone is interested in playing while we wait for WT to return. I will probably create an account for this toon soon. Hope everyone is well. UR/Tru

Comment

Originally posted by lovestypos View Post

THAT IS NOT A REQUEST!!

I do miss everyone and the conversations we've had, but I don't see this being resolved any time soon. The 2 weeks is coming up so hopefully we hear something. Not holding my breath, though.
          I should be killing mages right now in Ares War. Instead, I'm pulling out Halloween decorations from the attic. Cilla loves this game being gone.

Comment

Originally posted by seouellette7 View Post
            Hi, looks like this is going to take a long time to resolve. I created an account on Dragon Awaken for UrLord - Faction is Amity if anyone is interested in playing while we wait for WT to return. I will probably create an account for this toon soon. Hope everyone is well. UR/Tru
            Howdy UR. I'll wait it out. Hope you are doing well.

Comment

Xadlini here. Any try tat new Dragon thong? Reluctant to go to another r2 game. Check out Paths of Exile. I played that a while ago and may return. Few timed events. optional pvp. MASSIVE flexible skill tree. repeat: MASSIVE. there are many guides tho to develop skills. My character is Xad_the Lazy because i play a "Lazy Paladin". might have been deleted cause havent played for months skill build. Be well all

Comment

i meant dragon thing but it funnier the 1st way :-0

Comment

made an alt there ...

Comment

im bored waiting on R2 - hurry up and fix this!!!!!

Comment

so how you like Dragon and how time consuming? and which server and game name . [dont say Shirly ,Shirly bo burly . bannana fanny fo furly... that the 'Name Game' , not the game name ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by XadTheSecond View Post
                        so how you like Dragon and how time consuming? and which server and game name . [dont say Shirly ,Shirly bo burly . bannana fanny fo furly... that the 'Name Game' , not the game name ;-)
                        R2 you need to fix this server thing quick. Now even X is singing. That was funny X.
                        Today, I'll be riding bikes, watching the NFL, and power washing our driveway. R2 fix this. I'm catching up to Cilla's to do list from 2018.

Comment

anybody notice that this site is now copy written by a company called F5 Game Company Limited? Looked online a bit and that company came into being just about the time that those from the Darkside say this dispute began last year.

Comment

Happy Monday, The only updates I see are that there are no updates. Memory Lane is getting no info, I do not feel good about this being resolved, let alone soon.

Comment

Hello all. Saw today that Game Hollywood gave new Statement and hope we will hear some good news from R2 too. Still waiting and hoping that we can play again.
                              Miss you all!
                              Sheeva

Comment

"Return to Sender, Server Unknown, no such DNS, no such zone"

Comment

Working...
                                X