No announcement yet.

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy all. Replaced our leaning mailbox. I'm sure the mail carrier appreciates that. Replaced our outside flood lights, no shocking occurred. R2 fix this soon. Cilla is working on the 2021 to do list. I hope all are well. I miss my guildies, even the mages.

Comment

There is a new statement from R2 if you click on the Wartune icon like you are going to play. Gratz on the projects dear!
      The last few months, we have replaced the water heater, connected to natural gas, converted the furnace and stove with no trouble. The dryer did not like being converted back so it has been replaced. We have grass finally growing where they ran the gas line and where we dug up the septic tank to have it pumped. I have cleaned out the vegetable garden, cages, tools and sprinkler put away for winter. I have started to sort thru stuff and am in the process if filling a large box for good will.

I am finding that at 7pm my time I am not logging in to be at tree, nor Thurs and Fri nights hurrying home for 8pm events. I have killed lots of zombies in PVZ2. I have also put a dent in my viewing que on Netflix.

Anyone want to keep in touch with others from mytic or our server, there is a Facebook page Templar Kabam S17.

take care kids!

Comment

Tree is late...
        Hey Babe, glad your projects are moving along, as well. Yours are much more complicated.
        I will be parent sitting in Nov. Would be really cool to have the game back by then. My brother is going to have back surgery that involves rods, screws, etc. He's mostly titanium now, for hips, etc. I keep calling him the 6 Million Dollar Man...
        Miss you all.

Comment

"Tree is late..."

It wasn't even time for the tree when you posted this, lol. I am missing everyone. I miss the laughs from Elvis and Tempe and others. I think that this might be the end for me if R2 doesn't get it up and running. I won't put an executable file from another country, that isn't our ally, on my computer. So, I guess I was going to be gone when flash drops anyway. I hope I can see you all again on R2 before the end of the year.

FYI, Luf is now the GM of Mythic. He was voted in after I had been offline for the required days. The reason I was offline is because I won't go to the other site and transfer. From what I hear, there is only Luf, Woob, Jos and Kate's alt there. I know he will do a good job.

Comment

Fine. Now tree is late.
            If Luf is GM, I have no reason to create another toon. j/k
            Really losing my interest now in this company game stuff. Not going to jump thru hoops. Fix it, whomever.
            I check back daily just to see if something is fixed here.

Comment

so out of curiosity i made a new toon. There are about 8 there now, however that site has been down for maintenance since just after midnite on Saturday. Supposedly for massive server merges but possibly due to lawsuit. No new info that I can find on any of the sites. just wait an see until no one cares anymore I guess. Take care kids

Comment

the idea of one giant server does not appeal to me, lol
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

Happy Monday Kids!

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                    the idea of one giant server does not appeal to me, lol
                    You know we have been talking about a server merge, in GC for awhile now, to shake things up. Maybe that is the silver lining that comes out of this cloud. I want to be in a guild with Tess....

Comment

• Originally posted by kathy View Post
                      Happy Monday Kids!
                      Happy Monday, babe, and to all.
                      Work is being work. Now that I have more time, Cilla, Thea and Sparkles are loving it. I think I'm losing weight, now that I have more free time to do things. More activity.
                      Damn it, R2 or whomever, fix this!

Comment

• Originally posted by lovestypos View Post
                        "Tree is late..."

From what I hear, there is only Luf, Woob, Jos and Kate's alt there.
                        Recently, a lot more joined in. You all know who you are. But just as I was about to comment how great it is to see familiar faces there again, the servers went down. Been down since Friday. No real (aka believable) info as to what is going on this time, but it is a reasonable guess that it is related to GH's lawsuit. These idiots are really intent on killing the game.

Comment

• So I was looking at the lawsuit filed by proficient city. Seems the maintenance coincides with the date of the TRO. Looks like the next dates of movement are mid to late November.

So I have mentioned that I have been playing Plants vs Zombies 2, they have a weapon perfect for Elvis. It is a turkeypult. A plant that bombs the zombies with Tofu Turkey!

Miss you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by kathy View Post
                            So I was looking at the lawsuit filed by proficient city. Seems the maintenance coincides with the date of the TRO. Looks like the next dates of movement are mid to late November.

So I have mentioned that I have been playing Plants vs Zombies 2, they have a weapon perfect for Elvis. It is a turkeypult. A plant that bombs the zombies with Tofu Turkey!

Miss you all!
                            lol dear. Priceless.
                            Another day here, moving thru life. I miss Tempe. They need to fix this ,so she can yell at me, for something. Give her my best wishes.

Comment

• So, Defendant answered the lawsuit saying Proficient City owes them more than 8 million dollars. They are also saying that due to the TRO, all English speaking markets for Wartune have had to shut down.
                              There's your reason why you can't play on the new server.

Here's the link to the answer:

https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...xAAF0_lIA2?p=0

Comment

• Thank you Elvis, Lovestypos, and everyone else from Mythic. I'm usually silent and inactive, but haven't forgotten myself a member (if I wasn't kicked for going offline yet). Been in this game since June 3rd, 2013 (yes I remember the exact date when I joined Yahoo Games) and R2 is my 5th publisher. Game might be gone. Faces are still remembered. Miss you all and farewell my friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X