Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Thank you Elvis, Lovestypos, and everyone else from Mythic. I'm usually silent and inactive, but haven't forgotten myself a member (if I wasn't kicked for going offline yet). Been in this game since June 3rd, 2013 (yes I remember the exact date when I joined Yahoo Games) and R2 is my 5th publisher. Game might be gone. Faces are still remembered. Miss you all and farewell my friends.
    I wish you the best. I'm not giving up on this yet. I'm too stubborn.
    Notice all the, "Where are my guildies?" threads from other guilds. This is the one that still keeps going. That's the fun part about Mythic. We're active, sometimes obnoxious, sometimes funny, but always keep things going, all day long.
    Peace to all of you. I'll keep checking in once a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

I wish you the best. I'm not giving up on this yet. I'm too stubborn.
      Notice all the, "Where are my guildies?" threads from other guilds. This is the one that still keeps going. That's the fun part about Mythic. We're active, sometimes obnoxious, sometimes funny, but always keep things going, all day long.
      Peace to all of you. I'll keep checking in once a day.
      You couldn't have said it any better about Mythic people, Elvis. I do miss everyone as well. Maybe there is some way we can keep in touch if this forum decides to die or be taken offline.

Comment

• Somehow I am not doing any better in class, must be that damn zoom thing...

Comment

• Glad you made it here, dolder. Good to see you. I agree, it's got to be that zoom thing. I have no idea how that even works.

Comment

• Hi, this is Lucilla. Hope all are doing well. I have been following the game issues, doesn't look good short term. I will check back from time to time for updates, but I may move on from this game. So before I leave completely, I would like to thank everyone for the good times I had with all of you. Thanks

Comment

• Hey 68! How ya been, miss ya like crazy, we need a diff game to do if this blows to ****.

Comment

• Yum Groo

Comment

• Originally posted by lovestypos View Post

They are playing on the other platform, said the first day everything was laggy, but now it plays fast. They said that the both of them, plus Luf's other toon is there and one other person. That's all they've said to me, other than trying to get me to come over.

I'm not moving over there until R2 says something. I'm having a hard time trusting the new place to play Wartune because of what GameHollywood and others have said. Wait for official news from R2 before doing anything, please.
                  Dont go over. That is now down also....server has been under "maintenance" for days now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by XadTheSecond View Post
                    i meant dragon thing but it funnier the 1st way :-0
                    LOL Xad, yes it was

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

You know we have been talking about a server merge, in GC for awhile now, to shake things up. Maybe that is the silver lining that comes out of this cloud. I want to be in a guild with Tess....
                      hahahahhahahhaaaaaa Poor Mess

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluecwi View Post
                        Hi, this is Lucilla. Hope all are doing well. I have been following the game issues, doesn't look good short term. I will check back from time to time for updates, but I may move on from this game. So before I leave completely, I would like to thank everyone for the good times I had with all of you. Thanks
                        Take Care Luci...We did all have some fun times

Comment

• So the other site has been down since Saturday for "maintenance" which the timing happened to coincide with the TRO. Looking at the lawsuit, it looks like nothing will be moving until the end of November and probably not then!
                          Take care Lucci There is a FB group Templar Kabam S17, several current players are there is you want to keep in touch.
                          I have seen in the other sites FB page that many players are leaving for good,

Miss you all!

Comment

• Hello everyone, Longtresses here. Miss you all waiting patiently for them to get this mess straightened out. Not sure what is going on. Blue Lady please keep me updated. I'll check your facebook page.

Comment

• Hi all this is Sheeva. I still waiting what happen next and not moving to 7Road or play other rpg game because dont like start over from 0 before i know more about Wartune case. I realy miss you all and our guild although i was quiete the last month because of helping Ck toon and had less time since i had and still have to do a lot in real life. but if they shut down wartune maybe we all can play together a new game.
                              You all take care

Comment

• Originally posted by dolder101 View Post
                                Somehow I am not doing any better in class, must be that damn zoom thing...
                                doldy! Hey man! Blame the pups for interrupting your class...

Comment

Working...
                                X