Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluecwi View Post
    Hi, this is Lucilla. Hope all are doing well. I have been following the game issues, doesn't look good short term. I will check back from time to time for updates, but I may move on from this game. So before I leave completely, I would like to thank everyone for the good times I had with all of you. Thanks
    Hi Lucilla! I'll keep waiting. Not ready to say goodbye, since we all did have fun times. Take Care.

Comment

• Originally posted by dolder101 View Post
      Hey 68! How ya been, miss ya like crazy, we need a diff game to do if this blows to ****.
      I miss you as well man. Haven't had an online argument about silly stuff in so long, or guessed which song lyrics, you were typing. Peace, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by azraelgaming.1516 View Post

hahahahhahahhaaaaaa Poor Mess
        AZ! How's my fav badass doing? I hope you are well.

Comment

• Originally posted by loingtresses View Post
          Hello everyone, Longtresses here. Miss you all waiting patiently for them to get this mess straightened out. Not sure what is going on. Blue Lady please keep me updated. I'll check your facebook page.
          Howdy Long! Wait it out like the rest of us. I hope you are doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by maryh01 View Post
            Hi all this is Sheeva. I still waiting what happen next and not moving to 7Road or play other rpg game because dont like start over from 0 before i know more about Wartune case. I realy miss you all and our guild although i was quiete the last month because of helping Ck toon and had less time since i had and still have to do a lot in real life. but if they shut down wartune maybe we all can play together a new game.
            You all take care
            Take care Sheeva. I hope CK and you are doing well.

Comment

• If I do go to another game, it will not be run by any company associated with this mess. Just throwing that our there. I'm just working and doing iRacing for gaming, now.

Comment

• drop me a line at petersonf@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

AZ! How's my fav badass doing? I hope you are well.
                  doing well Elvis. How r u?

Comment

• Last thing that happened at 7**** is az and me ran arena and I think we broke it lol
                    Anyway I made an alt archer and named her PointyEnd. she went to lvl 75 and 200k br in a week - seems like we had to play a few years to get to 69k by lvl 69 in the old days.
                    Miss you all Happy Halloween!

Comment

• Originally posted by azraelgaming.1516 View Post

doing well Elvis. How r u?
                      Good to hear, AZ. Life's good. I miss getting my tail kicked by you and/or Groo.

Comment

• Originally posted by wpb.kate View Post
                        Last thing that happened at 7**** is az and me ran arena and I think we broke it lol
                        Anyway I made an alt archer and named her PointyEnd. she went to lvl 75 and 200k br in a week - seems like we had to play a few years to get to 69k by lvl 69 in the old days.
                        Miss you all Happy Halloween!
                        Screenshot. This is not my fault. lol Howdy Kate.
                        Tree is late....
                        Peace and Howdy's to all. I have a bag of Reese's Cups that are endangered..

Comment

• Happy Monday kids!
                          I hope everyone had a safe Halloween. Elvis, put those Reese's in the freezer, way in the back.
                          I should have known Az was the one to break the game. I was there as the message for the supposed maintenance was ticking down. Have not checked in 4 days now.
                          I hope everyone is well.
                          Templar Kabam 17 FB page of mythic/templar members if anyone has missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

Tree is late....
                            Peace and Howdy's to all. I have a bag of Reese's Cups that are endangered..
                            I regret to inform you that the R2 tree will be late from now until possibly infinity.

Reese's cups are always endangered in my home.

Hope all are doing well. I still miss you all.

Comment

• Miss all of you. Sad thing is at my house, I am the only one that likes Reese's, so it is very dangerous for me to have them in the house
                              Appears to be no change in either site. I think the court documents I saw listed dates at the end of the month before things may progress.

Living the Covid dream, still not a Covid Elite! (Elite is when you test positive for antibodies, which means yo have been exposed). hope everyone else is staying safe!

Comment

• Happy Glen Frey-day. He would have been 72 this year. The Classic Rock station managed to get a street renamed for him and declare 11-6 as Glen Frey Day (his birthday). Anyway, have a good weekend! We may know who is President by the time the Covid calms down. Stay safe all. Bluelady

Comment

Working...
                                X