No announcement yet.

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again not doing any better in school, an a and a b, when it should be 2 a's, I have dangerous, crispety, crunchety butterfingers here Kathy. c yall soon I hope

Comment

• So nothing new on the Wartune front. I am not holding out any hope. I have a friend from elsewhere that plays Neverwinter, which sounds very close to what Wartune is, however I do not have the correct graphics card to play it. He plays for free, says there are exchanges that does help the free player, this will probably be taken down. Not sure I will play any of the other R2 games they seem to not work very well either.

Anyway, miss you all, hope everyone is well. Blue

Comment

• Hi everyone,

hope all is well. according to 7road, they will be restarting servers on the 12th-ish. I will try to log in to my toon then, and will post in here if it works. I hope to see you all soon!!

Miss ya,
        Az

Comment

• Hi, Az and everyone,

I've pretty much made the decision that I'm not going to play any more. I'm not going to play again just to have to quit at the end of the year. I refuse to put an executable file on my computer from the country that made this game.

I do miss everyone and all the fun we had. You have all made the last 8 or so years fun for me.

I'll still be checking in here occasionally just in case.

LT

Comment

• Hi everyone,

hope all is well. according to 7road, they will be restarting servers on the 12th-ish. I will try to log in to my toon then, and will post in here if it works. I hope to see you all soon!!

Miss ya,
            Az

Comment

• rumor is at 0300 est
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

• I got in on my new toon on 7**** today. not sure about my other toons, if they will be trasferred or not. we will miss you LT, keep in touch. If Lufia does not get back on it looks like Az will be G M. If she logs in. I tried to log in here to wartune and got that the servers are down for maintenance. I have not seen that until today. Not sure what that means if anything.

Take care kids. see ya somewhere

Oh and LT I did not have to download anything to my puter to play. If that makes a difference. I am not playing thru their client thingy.

Blue

Comment

• I got in on my new toon on 7**** today. not sure about my other toons, if they will be trasferred or not. we will miss you LT, keep in touch. If Lufia does not get back on it looks like Az will be G M. If she logs in. I tried to log in here to wartune and got that the servers are down for maintenance. I have not seen that until today. Not sure what that means if anything.

Take care kids. see ya somewhere

Oh and LT I did not have to download anything to my puter to play. If that makes a difference. I am not playing thru their client thingy.

Blue

Comment

• "Hello, again, hello Just posting to say hello".
                    Parent Sitting and work have me occupied. I miss you all. One day, I hope I can curse in GC. Screw it, I'm gonna curse now. There will be SNOW soon for some of you, soon.

Comment

• Blue, Luf got in touch me about 3 hours ago and told me he was back playing now that it was up. I believe that the new site is still flash based and flash goes away at the end of the year, which will force having to use the client.

Elvis, QUIT SWEARING!

Comment

• yayyy It is up and working...all of my stuff is there...and its running good...hope to see ya soon

Comment

• Up and working? I just logged on using the client and saw the same server down msg. This tech guy needs help, if things are working, lol.

Comment

• Elvis..Kitt can fill you in
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

• Kitt? who is this Kitt?

Comment

• Happy Monday all. this morning I have Blue back. I am working on getting my others back as well. Not sure what is going on with R2 but I am going to play til I cannot anymore. Everyone there says Hi. Elvis, I have not run into Tess yet but if I do...I will send her your regards!

Take care kids

Comment

Working...
                                X