Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are we getting into the game?

Comment

• Ok so apparently those who are playing have gone over, 68 are you planning to as well? please let me know....

Comment

• anyone interested in telling me how long before you get your original toon back after submitting ticket?

Comment

• Hello kids, Dolder check out the FB page Templar Kabam S17 i have that info posted there, I applied on Thursday and had Blue back on Monday. Hope all are well. Lufia was asking about Katelyn. Take care all.

Comment

• SMH. If I have to create a Facebook account to see how to get back to this game. It will be full frontal Elvis singing, all the time. lol j/k. I will have some time this weekend to figure this out.
            I miss the convos and the Dolder rambles...

Comment

• Kitt plays with elvis in a game on her phone
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

• I miss our behind the GC "chat" about the fun characters in the game, 68.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                  Kitt plays with elvis in a game on her phone
                  Huh Who is Kitt anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by dolder101 View Post
                    I miss our behind the GC "chat" about the fun characters in the game, 68.....
                    ikr man.
                    Ok. I created a freaking FB account. Found the Templar site. Guess I will wait to be approved and then see if I can get back in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

ikr man.
                      Ok. I created a freaking FB account. Found the Templar site. Guess I will wait to be approved and then see if I can get back in the game.
                      Elvis is on Facebook??? Will wonders never cease?

Comment

• Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                        Kitt plays with elvis in a game on her phone
                        Who is this Kitt who plays with Elvis? Does 'Cilla know?

Comment

• so we have passed into the twilight zone! I had to double check the FB account. hope to see some of you there soon!!!

Comment

• Thx to the FB site, I have my original toon back and am now playing. Thx Blue/LT and everyone. Hope to see you all there soon.

Comment

• We have 12 back in Mythic. I hope the rest will crossover. It's kind of boring, singing to myself...

Comment

• The rest of us tolerate your singing anyway, been kinda lonely at Mythic without all the usual suspects having crossed over. Those that are trying, keep doing so. Again there is a Templar Face Book page for guild members. Templar Kabam 17 if you want to keep in touch.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and managed to stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X