Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rest of us tolerate your singing anyway, been kinda lonely at Mythic without all the usual suspects having crossed over. Those that are trying, keep doing so. Again there is a Templar Face Book page for guild members. Templar Kabam 17 if you want to keep in touch.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and managed to stay safe.

Comment

• Happy New Year to those who have not crossed over. All those who have not logged on by 1-13-21, will be kicked from the guild. I miss so many of you. There are a few of us that have crossed over.

Comment

• Happy New year kids! I hope everyone had as good of a holiday season as you could given the current circumstances (ha no censor). Anyway, several of us are playing. Check out Templar 17 Kabam on Facebook if you want to keep in touch!

Comment

• Happy New year kids! I hope everyone had as good of a holiday season as you could given the current circumstances (ha no censor). Anyway, several of us are playing. Check out Templar 17 Kabam on Facebook if you want to keep in touch!

Comment

Comment

• During quarantine, we can only play!!
              Last edited by MichelleJohnstonmbe; 01-25-2021, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Dublicate! :C
                Last edited by MichelleJohnstonmbe; 01-23-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X