Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythic Guildies - Post if you see this

I miss my "imaginary friends". Post if you are getting to forums. Peace.

SFJ, I know you visit forums. This is an attempt, to let others know what is going, on that may not visit forums. Those who email or text, should reach out and explain. There are so many in our guild that just log on and are prob frustrated, we can have those discussions in this thread.

Comment

Hey Elvis68. This is MiniMouse on an alt log in. I can get into forums through back doors sort of. just not direct avenues. Glad to see familiar names. This is total mess.

Comment

Hope this is resolved but I have very bad feeling about this.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2020, 01:25 AM. Reason: removed additional info. Please read sticky threads in News and Announcements.

Comment

This may be an imaginary game if they don't find a solution!!

Comment

Hello dear game friends Odiseo ex gamerrock 204 greets you from here wishing you well beyond the disaster of this we have faith in the developers and hope without despair

Comment

Hello! Yeah this is just another weird thing, for the year 2020, that just keeps on giving. I feel bad for those in our guild that may not read the forums and may be clueless. Pass the word around if you can. I have no RL contact info for anyone in our guild.

Comment

They've gone to very strong censorship. I've seen familiar faces in other places iykwim. They say patience is a virtue, but I doubt we ever find out the total truth. It could all end up being political after all it's a chinese developed and published game. I will be shocked if R2 returns as it was with Wartune. I will say they don't seem to have issue with the GTA games. Would be weird if they are in good shape with those and not with seven rds.

Comment

Originally posted by impossible1 View Post
                  They've gone to very strong censorship. I've seen familiar faces in other places iykwim. They say patience is a virtue, but I doubt we ever find out the total truth. It could all end up being political after all it's a chinese developed and published game. I will be shocked if R2 returns as it was with Wartune. I will say they don't seem to have issue with the GTA games. Would be weird if they are in good shape with those and not with seven rds.
                  What's your toon name in Mythic?

Comment

Maybe we can all get back in sooner or later. I looked at the toon transfer hoax just to gauge validity - they are asking for too much info compared to all the transfers we already had to do (Kadud-wintersomething- gamerocks). I also had to click the "security check" just to play last week, and I sent a few R2 tickets on it.
                    Good to see you all in here - stay safe, GO OUTSIDE and play!!

Comment

Originally posted by wpb.kate View Post
                      Maybe we can all get back in sooner or later. I looked at the toon transfer hoax just to gauge validity - they are asking for too much info compared to all the transfers we already had to do (Kadud-wintersomething- gamerocks). I also had to click the "security check" just to play last week, and I sent a few R2 tickets on it.
                      Good to see you all in here - stay safe, GO OUTSIDE and play!!
                      Hello! What is your Mythic toon name? Yeah, I'm not clicking on anything or registering on a server or any of that stuff till I read something official.

Comment

nope hun you need to guess and there is only one Kate from wpb fla
                        someone please tell Tess it is still Elvis' fault and deb will back me up on that : )

Comment

Originally posted by wpb.kate View Post
                          nope hun you need to guess and there is only one Kate from wpb fla
                          someone please tell Tess it is still Elvis' fault and deb will back me up on that : )
                          I was guessing it was you Katelyn. I wasn't quite sure. Yeah ,everything is still my fault, except for this no log on thing. I only setup matching and provide bad treats in the guild chamber.
                          I wish Deb or others could get here. I do miss all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis68 View Post

I was guessing it was you Katelyn. I wasn't quite sure. Yeah ,everything is still my fault, except for this no log on thing. I only setup matching and provide bad treats in the guild chamber.
                            I wish Deb or others could get here. I do miss all of you.

Deb is here and I will back Kate up, lol. I will agree to this not being Elvis' fault. I'm not sure how many from Mythic saw Blue's post in another thread, but if you want to try to keep in touch, she has a private Facebook group that she is the admin of. It's Templar Kabam 17. There is a question on the application page that made me laugh.
                            Last edited by lovestypos; 10-06-2020, 06:31 PM.

Comment

trying to post again Bluelady here, my last post looks blank

Comment

Working...
                              X