Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2 games dont care attitude server lock out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 games dont care attitude server lock out

r2 games are stating server shut down to other companies one thing is for certain r2 games are telling lies to their custumors.. 1st they state its a nown bug and being fixed now they state its because of scam emails that was sent and in 4 days they state they can not do anything because no one is in the office. what is certain they have at no point made any official statements in forums or peoples email to let them know what is going on.. and again when and if it is sorted out r2 games WILL NOT COMPENSATE FOR MONEY LOST... 1year of items going missing from accounts and r2 games has not replaced a single item. maybe its time customors voted with their feet as they say and find another game to play and ditch r2 games shabby custumor service no custumors no income. i think all will agree its r2 games constant bad custumor services which has annoyed everyone.
    4 days and no attempt of stating they are sorry. its screw you we have your money we no longer care... as since flash stops running in 2 months anyway

Everything we know is currently posted. R2 is as much in the dark as you are. We can only give you information we have, but right now there isn't much information beyond what you can see in the sticky threads in News and Events.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Disgraceful by them not to know whats happening to their own business, i am recalling the entire years spending via my credit card, i suggest everyone who used their credit card to do the same.
      S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

@ Memorylane they close any thread in news/events as they cant handle the volume of complaints. They took our money and run.
        S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Everything we know is currently posted. R2 is as much in the dark as you are. We can only give you information we have, but right now there isn't much information beyond what you can see in the sticky threads in News and Events.
          All good being in the dark, however, its been 3 days and counting. emails, passwords and bank details been comprimised, being patient isn't an option any more.
          S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

2016 happened with 22 million accounts hacked, same ting againg? MemoryLane
            S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post
              2016 happened with 22 million accounts hacked, same ting againg? MemoryLane
              Not the same thing. That one was a vbulletin v4 exploit, that impacted every site running vb4. They came in through the forum, which is why we updated it to vb5. This one is the devs coming straight in through the game interface.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well like i said 3 times b4 lets all get together an sue both r2 an 7roads an get comp the right way

Comment

you forgetting proficientcity/gamehollywood they the sole distributors for the game unfortunate r2 suffers caused by the conflict they have with 7road
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

go to proficient city / game hollywood website and read their latest statement regarding the issue and at least you're aware of the issue or what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                    X