Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guilds: Assassins, No-Mercy, Caeria, DragonZ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilds: Assassins, No-Mercy, Caeria, DragonZ...

People from S368 (Europe), someone looking here? I am MagicHUNTER from Assassins.

Guild mates FireLilly, MasterYoda, Wickedarrow, Malice, and other players, how are you guys?

Patiently waiting
    CookieHD

Comment

hi Cookie, nice to see you

Comment

Well, we got 2 weeks now (since the servers down, on 10-03-2020) and no official info. Some people said that would be 2 weeks starting by 10-10-2020, what give 1 more week for work.

But, the lack of official info is making us very anxious and furious. The "other side" said their version of the situation. But R2 don't say nothing. It is making me belive on the "other side".

[R2Mod Removed my post here]

So, I don't know how much time I will wait for info. We need to know the real R2 version of the problem and if the game will be back soon or not. By the "other side" version, I think that we just can play there, and not here anymore.

R2, we need official news, and we need the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SERGIOPORTO View Post
          Well, we got 2 weeks now (since the servers down, on 10-03-2020) and no official info. Some people said that would be 2 weeks starting by 10-10-2020, what give 1 more week for work.

But, the lack of official info is making us very anxious and furious. The "other side" said their version of the situation. But R2 don't say nothing. It is making me belive on the "other side".

[R2Mod Removed my post here]

So, I don't know how much time I will wait for info. We need to know the real R2 version of the problem and if the game will be back soon or not. By the "other side" version, I think that we just can play there, and not here anymore.

R2, we need official news, and we need the truth.
          Are you using discord?

Comment

Originally posted by bardoshie View Post

Are you using discord?
            Nope, not using.

Comment

Working...
            X