DarkAngels 812/815/...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkAngels 812/815/...

Looking for DarkAngels guildies S812; S815; S877; and others ( too many servers to remember lol)

If you wanna have a discussion about what you're deciding to do about wartune and the future of the guild in case the game is back , please join the discord server we just made (https://discord.gg/ZSJRZhv)

and if you don't like discord plz respond here on what other social media you can use ( I don't like and will never use facebook FYI)

I hope we can meet again guys...
    meanwhile stay safe.

P.S: this forum emojis suck.

Hi Alaria!!! Good to c that some1 at our server still alive WildCat here - not ur guildie but still

Comment

I have created a FB group if it's easier for you guys. Search DarkAngels DA. This is Isya 815.

Comment

Sorry for the late answer, after trying to load the forum several times , I just gave up and didn't check here for weeks

akh i hate fb but i'll try to make one, since discord u=invite link i made even though i made it unexpirable , expired ...

An hi wildcat I hope you're doing ok.

Comment

Ok tried to create an FB account , they are asking for too much personal info here...

So I'll just stick to discord , if anyone from our guild or server wants to contact me , i'm @Alaria#1506

Comment

I started on dragon awaken s44 same name(isya) if any wanna come there. Server is pretty new so you can still keep up with other players on server. Tbh dragon awaken is much better than wartune. battles etc. are much faster

Comment

I started on dragon awaken s44 same name(isya) if any wanna come there. Server is pretty new so you can still keep up with other players on server. Tbh dragon awaken is much better than wartune. battles etc. are much faster

Comment

Working...
              X