Advise on Garden Of Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on Garden Of Death

Would like the advice of those who experienced the lvl 50 MP dungeon Garden of Death.

I'm trying to farm for the rage set but I first need to know what is the minimum required level before you can actually complete the dungeon?

Also, what is the best party for Garden of death? What skills is a must for the boss fight?

about the level required.. well, u answered it already.. it says lvl 50 MP dungeon.. -_-

must have mages in that dungeon. need both magic and physical attacks. well i u can kill it without having the boss to summon..well, thats good, no need mages

Comment

Originally posted by Kengozen View Post
      Would like the advice of those who experienced the lvl 50 MP dungeon Garden of Death.

I'm trying to farm for the rage set but I first need to know what is the minimum required level before you can actually complete the dungeon?

Also, what is the best party for Garden of death? What skills is a must for the boss fight?
      If you have hardcore cashers, then L50 is the minimum requirement. Otherwise, L52 or so for noncasher or light casher.
      The party must consist of mages and archers. Either 2 of each works or you can do 1 mage, 2 archers, 1 knight.

The final boss is the hardest because it splits into 3 equally tough boss at about its last HP bar.
      Now, it also casts "Rebound" -- your archers need to scattershot that.

When it splits into 3, one of them has a very high MDEF and one has a very high PDEF.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

You said farm PvE set?
        Is that mean for legendary stone also?

The best combination for this team are... 2 mages, 1 archer, 1 knight.
        Your asking 'bout lvl, but let me tell you something, minimun mdef for knight and archer are 5k, bellow that, your mage will suffer becouse they out of rage for healing. For pdef? Hum... Maybe around 7k. Lol. Never I usually just checking on mdef, never chech pdef.

For strategy, usualy I go full heal and the other mage just spamming his skill, while knight always make sure his shield are on whanever he can and archer always ready to use scatter and deep freeze occasionally.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          about the level required.. well, u answered it already.. it says lvl 50 MP dungeon.. -_-

must have mages in that dungeon. need both magic and physical attacks. well i u can kill it without having the boss to summon..well, thats good, no need mages
          Hehe. sorry for the misunderstanding. Was suppose to say stats. I think i'll look for mages just in case then.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          If you have hardcore cashers, then L50 is the minimum requirement. Otherwise, L52 or so for noncasher or light casher.
          The party must consist of mages and archers. Either 2 of each works or you can do 1 mage, 2 archers, 1 knight.

The final boss is the hardest because it splits into 3 equally tough boss at about its last HP bar.
          Now, it also casts "Rebound" -- your archers need to scattershot that.

When it splits into 3, one of them has a very high MDEF and one has a very high PDEF.
          Not many heavy cashiers around my level. most of us is light cashiers. I already know a few good archers so I'll take your advice on the scattershot.
          But since 1 of them have a high mdef and the other have a high pdef, wouldnt it be better to have 2 mages? since 1 mage will be crazy on healing, I doubt they can attack a lot.

Will apollo shield be useful as well?

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
          You said farm PvE set?

The best combination for this team are... 2 mages, 1 archer, 1 knight.
          Your asking 'bout lvl, but let me tell you something, minimun mdef for knight and archer are 5k, bellow that, your mage will suffer becouse they out of rage for healing. For pdef? Hum... Maybe around 7k. Lol. Never I usually just checking on mdef, never chech pdef.

For strategy, usualy I go full heal and the other mage just spamming his skill, while knight always make sure his shield are on whanever he can and archer always ready to use scatter and deep freeze occasionally.
          That's a very high stat needed. Might find a mage who is willing to rely on rage runes. I'm a knight but my def is not very high yet. Relied on block a bit too much.
          How about 5k pdef and 4k mdef. Then combined with Goddess blessing at lvl 5? (15% damage reduction)

Comment

(shrug)
            How many HP you got?
            If you get more than 30k, maybe 25k will be fine, but 22k... better get other knight to help you tank.
            If you had Apollo Shield, that will help a lot.

Hehe,
            Just make sure your mages had blessed light and can make a good team wordk with one another.
            Will be better if they split job on who used suntoria or restoration (I never used restoration, seriously, that my partner job and I just take suntoria as something to fill empty slot --) plus who do the first blessed and who's next, that way they can save rage.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

You said farm PvE set?
              PVE set 1st. I'm not stupid enough to tackle nm yet. lol.
              But yea. Will go for legend stones once I'm strong enough. It's all just plans though.

(shrug)
              How many HP you got?
              If you get more than 30k, maybe 25k will be fine, but 22k... better get other knight to help you tank.
              If you had Apollo Shield, that will help a lot.

Hehe,
              Just make sure your mages had blessed light and can make a good team wordk with one another.
              Will be better if they split job on who used suntoria or restoration (I never used restoration, seriously, that my partner job and I just take suntoria as something to fill empty slot --) plus who do the first blessed and who's next, that way they can save rage.
              Right now I'm lvl 48 with 29k hp. I reckon I can get 30k+ by the time I reach 50(hopefully I can find pristine brilliance by that time. lol)

On my server we don't have many mages that can work together yet. My time in badlands proved that.

Thanks for the advise. I think that's all I need for now. Will find a proper team

Comment

I posted a few group makeup videos a little while back, before they made that boss easier at 1.45 patch.

Here is the link: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=video+garden

Again, damage now is lower than in the videos, but it gives you an idea

Cheers!
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                  I posted a few group makeup videos a little while back, before they made that boss easier at 1.45 patch.

Here is the link: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=video+garden

Again, damage now is lower than in the videos, but it gives you an idea

Cheers!
                  Thanks for the link.
                  your videos are always useful for noobies like me. :P

Comment

this thread let me recall some 1 shouted in other threads: YOU CAN Easily FARM DOD NM for level 4 crystolloid when you reach 50 level!!!. what a joke!!!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

alright, the party form should be 1 knight, 1 archer, 2 mages.

Required skills would be scatter and incendiary shot for archers, for mages since they are two they can split the skills one taking suntoria and restoration, and the other purification and blessed light. As for knights i'd suggest reverse damage, apollo's shield and agoran shield.

As for stats this is the harder part because the second boss in GoD deals around 15k damage around every 3 turns, so i'd suggest a defense around 8k+ and a HP over 30k.

Also 1 small advice if you manage to get passed the 2nd boss farm summoner and you will get your legendary stones from there, the only thing you'll need are skeleton keys. So good luck and happy hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
                        alright, the party form should be 1 knight, 1 archer, 2 mages.

Required skills would be scatter and incendiary shot for archers, for mages since they are two they can split the skills one taking suntoria and restoration, and the other purification and blessed light. As for knights i'd suggest reverse damage, apollo's shield and agoran shield.

As for stats this is the harder part because the second boss in GoD deals around 15k damage around every 3 turns, so i'd suggest a defense around 8k+ and a HP over 30k.

Also 1 small advice if you manage to get passed the 2nd boss farm summoner and you will get your legendary stones from there, the only thing you'll need are skeleton keys. So good luck and happy hunting.
                        hehe. ok. Will keep the skeleton keys trick in mind when I'm strong enough to do nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                        X