Why do you find Wartune amazing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you find Wartune amazing?

Hello, guys! I love Wartune but it's not widely played in my native country, so I've created a blog of Wartune in a popular gamers web-site and I want to post there a selection of your answers to the question "Why do you find Wartune amazing?" so that people in my country feel you passion to the game. I hope you'll give wonderful answers that could inspire anyone =)

Don't know why, it's just addictive.

Comment

I love the competition part of the game, almost every aspect of it is about being competitive: kill or be killed, and that makes it hard to be liked when getting strong, which is another plus!

Graphics are simply breathtaking, considering this is a browser game. Also the ease of playability makes it so anyone can play it, no matter what dialect you speak.

Also more and more cross server event are coming, which makes you able to play with/against (your choice lol) a HUGE pool of players!

I bought almost every MMOs you can imagine, and Wartune hooked me, which is not a small thing, as I usually buy and play a game 1 month and get bored. New stuff always being added makes so it doesn't get boring

Cheers!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

I started gaming in the days of pen and paper D&D and AD&D ( old timers will know what i mean ) ...... and its nice to step away from the class rules of warrior is armored tank, mage is powerful wizard but sucks armourwise... and ranger is the classic elf with night vision bonus and ranged abilities......

in wartunes, the rules are looser.... I can play a warrior / healer mage.... a warrior / tank knight.... or a debuff / sniper archer.... and the armour and weapons carry the same bonuses, so it all comes down to who is better at creating a good character and who sucks so badly that they need to send 1000s of dollars

Comment

I myself like the wide choices they offer you with 1 class. You can choose your build and focus your strengths in 1 build or the other. (like block, critical, mdef or pdef, etc)
          Unlike some other mmorpg, where a certain class must focus only on a specific build where people will only focus in attack. Nothing else.

I also like the fact they are some cross-server events, where you will never know who you may fight.

And for a game that limits your attempts at dungeons and stamina, there's just still so much to do and sometimes I even can't do it all. (everyone have their busy days)

There's also the features. The higher you level, the more features you unlock. You can always look forward to another feature of the game once you cleared the last.
          So you can't say this game is repetitive.

Not to mention the mix in rpg gaming and strategy in building cities. Troop system is also a good bonus. (I hate fighting a bunch of monsters alone)

But the main reason I addicted this game is because I 'was' a final fantasy fan. I really like the turn by turn battle system where you can strategize your moves with other players which really shows the teamwork level in MP and GA. QTE is a good bonus as well.

Comment

The competitiveness for me.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I like the gameplay and meeting people from all around the world. Having tons of fun pitting our skills against others in cross server events and really enjoying the new dungeons and campaigns that get unlocked every few levels. *only 61 so yeah it still works for me* I also love that fact that once my MP attempts are done for the day I can help my guildmates go through dungeons they might not make it through without a higher level to help .

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

i like the event , daily task , people , whiners and troll in this game and this game fun to play , get bored sometimes when no event to do , but when there is , its enjoyable
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

PVP maybe?
                  in term of graphic, its horrible. and i dont like turn based RPG, real time is the best. u can chat, emote, and show off ur amazing armor/mount/pet/etc to other ppl. ex, CS/BR. nonetheless, the killing part is super fun. i remember how ppl pm me to stop me killing them in BG. even beg for mercy lol.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                    Don't know why, it's just addictive.

For me it is not addictive.

However there is a reason that i think why players like Wartune.

I think its because for your stats the game just does it for you so your class is balanced because most players on other games
                    they just quit because they aren't doing this stats properly resulting them to lose if the areas where they want to be powerful
                    and have fun where other palyers won't help them.
                    1 WORD
                    SWAG

Comment

it is FREE to play with no downloads, with impressive graphics to back it up

Comment

i think because the reward.

try to figure,many mmo doesnot offer bonus reward after they pay the game.

~buy 3000 ballens get gold and alpaca and jewelry bla bla bla (for example)

but wartune,they have smart way to drag people buy for it because their reward seems tasty.

and the games is based on pvp anyways,so you have to buy ballens to get stronger.

i think that strategy is good for business, i admit it.

the people who likes competitive is the main target on this game.because with money it is instant victory.no need grinding for couple months that makes player get boring.

the game itself has good graphics and doesnot need good internet connections.

Comment

Working...
                        X