Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight Talent System.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Talent System.

Guysi need help i am lvl 43 knight with 24.5k br non cash user and i want to know what does all of the passives of the knight skills including holy seal. Can u printscreen and show me info of all skills. THANK YOU SO MUCH ★★★ .

NAME: SHINxTENSHI
    GUILD: RENEGADES FORMER NAME WAS DemiGods.
    S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Level: 43 class knight. And also explain how much vouchers you need to open it, how does the system works also let's u have 3,000,000 EXP AND THE SKILL REQUIRES YOU 1.000.000 EXP WOULD IT DECREASE THE PERCENTAGE OF YOUR EXP...

Originally posted by R22964242 View Post
    Guysi need help i am lvl 43 knight with 24.5k br non cash user and i want to know what does all of the passives of the knight skills including holy seal. Can u printscreen and show me info of all skills. THANK YOU SO MUCH ★★★ .

NAME: SHINxTENSHI
    GUILD: RENEGADES FORMER NAME WAS DemiGods.
    S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Level: 43 class knight. And also explain how much vouchers you need to open it, how does the system works also let's u have 3,000,000 EXP AND THE SKILL REQUIRES YOU 1.000.000 EXP WOULD IT DECREASE THE PERCENTAGE OF YOUR EXP...
    holy seal is not a passive

there are total of 8 passives

Iron wall lvl 1 - reduce damage by 5% (next level is reduce damage by 6%)
    Persistence lvl 1- Chance to reverse 10% damage reduced with a successful block
    Second Wind lvl 1- Increase Ultimate slasher rage consumption by 1 point and increases damage by 3%
    Puncture lvl 1- Shortens Whirlwind Cool down by 5 seconds and has a chance to inflict bleeding with damage of 20% to ur physical damage lasts 3 rounds
    Deliverance lvl 1 - shadow thrasher has a chance to reduce damage recieved by 5%
    Tyranny lvl 1- Slasher has a chance to increase skill damage by 3% lasts 2 rounds
    Waterseal lvl 1- Shortens Enhanced delphic destroyer Cooldown time by 5 seconds
    Meditation lvl 1- Intercept has a chance to restore 5% of ur max HP

those are the passives of the talents

Holy seal - deals 100% physical damage to ur opponent (targets players so u will never hit the troops if ur in PVP)
    has a chance to stun ur opponent. This only happens when ur Holy seal is of a higher level than ur opponent (stun doesn't work in PVE so this can only be used when ur fighting other players it doesn't work in crypts,campaigns,MPDs or anything related to PVE) The stun can stun ur oppoents to a maximum of 3 rounds

OK once u hit lvl 50 talent will open automatically

Vouchers are to reset ur talent Points

u need Gold and EXP alot of EXP to get lvl 5 holy seal

U can activate the passive talents after u make holy seal level 5

Talent consumes EXP and gold

a couple of hundred thousand incase of gold and many hundred thounsands in terms of EXP

once u have enough gold and EXP u can click upgrade button in the talent tab and u get 1 talent point

use talent point to upgrade ur talent passives

for each upgrade u need 1 point and 1 point comes from lots of gold and EXP

if u use up all the EXP in ur EXP bar and hit 0% in EXP then u don't need to worry cause ur level will not reduce
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-21-2013, 10:10 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thank you so much :d. Now i am realy informed and ready!

Comment

before you get dissapointed talents use a lot of exp and you cant get the first talents untill seal lvl 5 is reached after that you need more and more and more exp furthermore at seal lvl 5 you can upgrade talents to lvl 1 at seal lvl 15 talents to lvl 2 at seal lvl 25 talents to lvl 3 etc etc etc

Comment

For me, the best level to pump your talents is level 50. Why? because i was able to level it up until 11 and the same time i got lots of cash, huge amount of exp as well as lots of refinement crystals. Guys, stuck yourself in Buradoth's Grave. I was not able to manage to get level 12 for my talent because it needs my 99% of exp when i was at 50.
          S81 - xPinoyHide

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

there are total of 8 passives

Iron wall lvl 1 - reduce damage by 5% (next level is reduce damage by 6%)
            Persistence lvl 1- Chance to reverse 10% damage reduced with a successful block
            Second Wind lvl 1- Increase Ultimate slasher rage consumption by 1 point and increases damage by 3%
            Puncture lvl 1- Shortens Whirlwind Cool down by 5 seconds and has a chance to inflict bleeding with damage of 20% to ur physical damage lasts 3 rounds
            Deliverance lvl 1 - shadow thrasher has a chance to reduce damage recieved by 5%
            Tyranny lvl 1- Slasher has a chance to increase skill damage by 3% lasts 2 rounds
            Waterseal lvl 1- Shortens Enhanced delphic destroyer Cooldown time by 5 seconds
            Meditation lvl 1- Intercept has a chance to restore 5% of ur max HP

those are the passives of the talents

Holy seal - deals 100% physical damage to ur opponent (targets players so u will never hit the troops if ur in PVP)
            has a chance to stun ur opponent. This only happens when ur Holy seal is of a higher level than ur opponent (stun doesn't work in PVE so this can only be used when ur fighting other players it doesn't work in crypts,campaigns,MPDs or anything related to PVE) The stun can stun ur oppoents to a maximum of 3 rounds

OK once u hit lvl 50 talent will open automatically

Vouchers are to reset ur talent Points

u need Gold and EXP alot of EXP to get lvl 5 holy seal

U can activate the passive talents after u make holy seal level 5

Talent consumes EXP and gold

a couple of hundred thousand incase of gold and many hundred thounsands in terms of EXP

once u have enough gold and EXP u can click upgrade button in the talent tab and u get 1 talent point

use talent point to upgrade ur talent passives

for each upgrade u need 1 point and 1 point comes from lots of gold and EXP

if u use up all the EXP in ur EXP bar and hit 0% in EXP then u don't need to worry cause ur level will not reduce

Is there a place one can go to get an ACCURATE chart on lvling talents?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

In my experience the Holy Seal does NOT deal 100% Physical Damage. It may stun your opponent for 1 to 3 rounds. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
                In my experience the Holy Seal does NOT deal 100% Physical Damage. It may stun your opponent for 1 to 3 rounds. That's it.
                if i had to guess, i'd say yes it does do 100% physical damage. as a knight, it's usually somewhere between my auto attack and slasher in damage, and it does deal damage whether it stuns or not.

Comment

Originally posted by lordjeps View Post
                  For me, the best level to pump your talents is level 50. Why? because i was able to level it up until 11 and the same time i got lots of cash, huge amount of exp as well as lots of refinement crystals. Guys, stuck yourself in Buradoth's Grave. I was not able to manage to get level 12 for my talent because it needs my 99% of exp when i was at 50.
                  this all depends on the gear you're using and the gear you're planning to use. if you're using 50pve and are planning to go leg, then yes, stay at 50 and max hs at every level until you get to 59. if you're planning on using the 55pvp set, you want to get to 55 asap and work on your hs and talents between 55 and 59. the key to hs is that it's as much a defensive tool as it is offensive, so having it maxed for your level is basically having a passive defense to stun, which can mean the difference between winning and losing in a close battle, or reducing unnecessary damage received while you're winning (a big deal in bg as some opponents who know they can't beat you will try to weaken you for a second try at you).

something to pay attention to with regard to talents is the proc rate. iron wall is passive and puncture, water seal and second wind are always active for their particular skill (although puncture's bleed is random and not very much), but the rest only have "a chance" to proc, and i've yet to see any approximate proc rates for any of them. as they're so expensive in gold and exp, i chose to stay away from the random talents and am using iron wall and lvl2 second wind (5% addl damage to ultimate slasher with a rage usage of 2pts...i absolutely love it). pretty much every knight i know has iron wall and i observe a few with tyranny in arena (and once in a blue moon in bg).

make sure you have a plan as to when you're going to upgrade your talents because you have to have a lot of gold on hand (and want to keep it secure) and you don't want to accidentally level yourself into trouble ("oops i just turned 60" would be a horrible thing to hear yourself say). lvls 55 (55 pvp gear), 56 (additional skill point) and 58 (map clearing bonus) are great places to stop and level up your talents. as a fellow f2p-er, i've been down your path before and can tell you that you'll have to make some short-term sacrifices in order to try to stay close to your p2w friends, so you may find yourself relatively weak for your level at times while racing to a plateau - don't get discouraged or listen to players who talk **** to you as long as you know you have a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
                    this all depends on the gear you're using and the gear you're planning to use. if you're using 50pve and are planning to go leg, then yes, stay at 50 and max hs at every level until you get to 59. if you're planning on using the 55pvp set, you want to get to 55 asap and work on your hs and talents between 55 and 59. the key to hs is that it's as much a defensive tool as it is offensive, so having it maxed for your level is basically having a passive defense to stun, which can mean the difference between winning and losing in a close battle, or reducing unnecessary damage received while you're winning (a big deal in bg as some opponents who know they can't beat you will try to weaken you for a second try at you).

something to pay attention to with regard to talents is the proc rate. iron wall is passive and puncture, water seal and second wind are always active for their particular skill (although puncture's bleed is random and not very much), but the rest only have "a chance" to proc, and i've yet to see any approximate proc rates for any of them. as they're so expensive in gold and exp, i chose to stay away from the random talents and am using iron wall and lvl2 second wind (5% addl damage to ultimate slasher with a rage usage of 2pts...i absolutely love it). pretty much every knight i know has iron wall and i observe a few with tyranny in arena (and once in a blue moon in bg).

make sure you have a plan as to when you're going to upgrade your talents because you have to have a lot of gold on hand (and want to keep it secure) and you don't want to accidentally level yourself into trouble ("oops i just turned 60" would be a horrible thing to hear yourself say). lvls 55 (55 pvp gear), 56 (additional skill point) and 58 (map clearing bonus) are great places to stop and level up your talents. as a fellow f2p-er, i've been down your path before and can tell you that you'll have to make some short-term sacrifices in order to try to stay close to your p2w friends, so you may find yourself relatively weak for your level at times while racing to a plateau - don't get discouraged or listen to players who talk **** to you as long as you know you have a plan.
                    I'm not sure on the exact proc rates of the talents either, however i use 2 talents, iron wall and tyranny and i must say tyranny procs a pretty decent amount. Again i can't give a solid number but it procs enough to where i wouldn't even think of removing it from my talents. The extra dmg % is always nice in both pvp and pve.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      I'm not sure on the exact proc rates of the talents either, however i use 2 talents, iron wall and tyranny and i must say tyranny procs a pretty decent amount. Again i can't give a solid number but it procs enough to where i wouldn't even think of removing it from my talents. The extra dmg % is always nice in both pvp and pve.
                      i've heard that and i believe you. i will tell you that the constant 3% from second wind is awesome (i have lvl2 which is 5%). i can't wait to upgrade it to lvl3 (7%, once i get hs 25). tyranny is the only other talent i would consider for my skill tree (if i had EDD i'd definitely have waterseal).

basically, i'll go with the "sure" things first, and then i'll add the "chance of" talents later to stay under 70 for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
                        Is there a place one can go to get an ACCURATE chart on lvling talents?
                        From elsewhere on this forum:- http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....vel-Preference

Comment

Using iron wall and second wind as well. That's pretty much the only talents i've considered as worthy for the points.

Comment

Working...
                          X