This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Support Ticket

It kinda interesting how R2 Gm"s give you the run around about an issue that happened in game. its been over 2 weeks my ticket was finally given to the compensation department. its even more interesting to me that my ticket disappeared yes disappeared i quote R2 Athena "We can't trace the ticket from this end either" my suggestion is why don't you just fix the problem in a timely fashion, instead of stringing along people. I pay to play your game which i am thinking is not a good idea anymore do to the fact that R2 does not seem to care about the consumer and cares more about putting money in its own pocket. I want my balens refunded i want my contribution points reinstated and i want my friends levels back where they were, i put alot of time into this game and now i feel its been a waste of time energy, and my money!
    very displeased player

What is your ticket number?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Did Athena also direct you to file a new ticket with the information? If she didn't, please do that right away.

I was in the room where the conversation about your missing ticket took place. It's not that they don't care, because they do- they are quite distressed about the ticket going missing from the system since tickets cannot be deleted or removed. It's a rare glitch, and hopefully the tech team will figure out what caused it to happen and fix it so it doesn't happen again.

Either post your new ticket number here or send it in a pm to CondorHero to request an immediate follow up on it.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Did Athena also direct you to file a new ticket with the information? If she didn't, please do that right away.

I was in the room where the conversation about your missing ticket took place. It's not that they don't care, because they do- they are quite distressed about the ticket going missing from the system since tickets cannot be deleted or removed. It's a rare glitch, and hopefully the tech team will figure out what caused it to happen and fix it so it doesn't happen again.

Either post your new ticket number here or send it in a pm to CondorHero to request an immediate follow up on it.
        Right distressed over the "rare glitch" that happened how come its a "rare glitch" when it happens to you but when it happens to a player its our fault, you say that the customer support team cares ** they continue to send me the same email asking for more information really i told 7 different r2 team members what you guys dont talk to each?? heres another thing it was sent to the compensation department before the ticket was lost so apparently my issue was confirmed but now once again they are giving me the run around its been a month im tired of repeating myself im tired of the games your customer support team is playing i have cancel all 3 of my VIP accounts i will not continue to put money in you companies pocket when they cant even resolve an issue in a timely fashion your customer support team is the worse i have ever dealt with thank you for doing absolutely nothing!!

Comment

Kyalexis, I apologize on behalf of the support team for the confusion and the missing ticket.

If you wouldn't mind trying one more time for me, I will do whatever I can to help.

What I would like you to do is, send a new ticket (if you've already sent one, skip that step). Take a screenshot that includes your ticket number and the details in your ticket as shown in the ticket panel. Upload that to tinypic or photobucket, and send me the link in a pm. I will fight the battle for you, all you'll need to do is update me on the progress.

Will you do that for me? Regardless of what you decide to do as far as the VIP and recharging goes, it's important to me that this issue be resolved.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Kyalexis, I apologize on behalf of the support team for the confusion and the missing ticket.

If you wouldn't mind trying one more time for me, I will do whatever I can to help.

What I would like you to do is, send a new ticket (if you've already sent one, skip that step). Take a screenshot that includes your ticket number and the details in your ticket as shown in the ticket panel. Upload that to tinypic or photobucket, and send me the link in a pm. I will fight the battle for you, all you'll need to do is update me on the progress.

Will you do that for me? Regardless of what you decide to do as far as the VIP and recharging goes, it's important to me that this issue be resolved.
            honestly what good is going to do it now been over a month and the support team has not even got back to me since feb 4th now they figure if they ignore me the problem will go away. i have already canceled my vip and refuse to recharge if the GM's can not even try to help and i have a Moderator of the forums having to do their job what does that say? honestly is tells me that i wasted my time effort , energy and money on the game. i am very disappointed with the way the support team has treated me and will never recommend any of R2 games to my friends, its service like this that hurts companies

Comment

Unfortunately, without an open ticket, nothing can be done. Support can't contact you through a ticket that no longer exists. Since there's no ticket, support doesn't know you still have an issue. If I was that upset about an issue, I wouldn't be posting on the forums, I'd be creating another ticket.

If you do decide to create another ticket, send me a pm. Otherwise, this thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
              X