Astral Hacking still going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Hacking still going on

Dear GM.... The emergency mait. that was done to fix the hacking of Astrals is not fixed!!!! Im from S15 and I am sick of watching one guild in
    particular obtain 2-3 yellow astrals per player per day. This hack has allowed cheaters to lvl up astrals quicker and hold advantage over honest
    players.. And why has this farm seed hack, and VIP hack not been fixed yet. Why are you allowing all this to happen??? If you dont stop this and
    kick hackers you are going to loose very strong active balen users. It is your choice to keep honest US players on this game or turn it over to
    hackers and not make a dime off it anymore!!!! FIX IT PLEASE

Originally posted by R24089051 View Post
    Dear GM.... The emergency mait. that was done to fix the hacking of Astrals is not fixed!!!! Im from S15 and I am sick of watching one guild in
    particular obtain 2-3 yellow astrals per player per day. This hack has allowed cheaters to lvl up astrals quicker and hold advantage over honest
    players.. And why has this farm seed hack, and VIP hack not been fixed yet. Why are you allowing all this to happen??? If you dont stop this and
    kick hackers you are going to loose very strong active balen users. It is your choice to keep honest US players on this game or turn it over to
    hackers and not make a dime off it anymore!!!! FIX IT PLEASE
    sometime i can obtain 5-6 orange in a day

Comment

Did you mean obtaining 2-3 astrals per day? Or leveling them 2-3 levels per day?

If you suspect that players are hacking, please take screenshots and submit a ticket.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

news flash guys there are still tons of cheating going on someone in my server blerted out go check youtube all the cheats for this game is there and that a new version for 2013 is now out it is very bad on my server in all ways any wheres from the xp cheat to malti catacombs cheat to the good old astro cheats and most of all all a sudden alot of ppl are coming up with special mounts to events that have been over for some time im hoping and praying that all of them wil be caught at some time and yes about the xp cheat i do know that u can use 100 % scrolls and farms maxed out but pls come on from level 50 to 53 in 1 days is kinda out there just buy your time guys all the cheats will be caught hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by R25631201 View Post
          news flash guys there are still tons of cheating going on someone in my server blerted out go check youtube all the cheats for this game is there and that a new version for 2013 is now out it is very bad on my server in all ways any wheres from the xp cheat to malti catacombs cheat to the good old astro cheats and most of all all a sudden alot of ppl are coming up with special mounts to events that have been over for some time im hoping and praying that all of them wil be caught at some time and yes about the xp cheat i do know that u can use 100 % scrolls and farms maxed out but pls come on from level 50 to 53 in 1 days is kinda out there just buy your time guys all the cheats will be caught hopefully
          I'm as anxious as you to clear out bugs/exploits.
          If you suspect anyone is hacking/exploiting, please send a ticket and screenshot immediately, with details.

I'll try to get this look into as soon as you've submitted the ticket.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Those Youtube vids usually lead to "tools" what will snipe your account information or other bogus things. Don't believe the hype. All the critical values are server-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Those Youtube vids usually lead to "tools" what will snipe your account information or other bogus things. Don't believe the hype. All the critical values are server-sided.
              This. 100% this. There's so many posts on here about people "hacking" and selling Balens for cash, then they use the fact the character has a high BR and many shop bought items as "proof".

How many damn times, just because you can adjust values inside the Flash applet on your client does NOT mean those values are stored on the server ! People paying real cash for programs that make you think you have balens, gold and vouchers, are just getting scammed. And then the people selling them have cash to make *legitimate* Balen purchases for their characters.

Christ, what next ? You'll be moaning because someone is saying they are a Nigerian Prince, and wants to deposit 1,000,000 Balens into your bank account ? A little common sense, please ?

Client side modification of Flash does NOT affect the server. So stop with the paranoia, and stop wasting R2Games time. Anyone foolish enough to give real cash for stuff on some third party website deserves to lose their money and get their account details stolen. More fool them !
              Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
              NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                They're usually a trojan being spread by some skid.

Originally posted by daveime View Post
                This. 100% this. There's so many posts on here about people "hacking" and selling Balens for cash, then they use the fact the character has a high BR and many shop bought items as "proof".

How many damn times, just because you can adjust values inside the Flash applet on your client does NOT mean those values are stored on the server ! People paying real cash for programs that make you think you have balens, gold and vouchers, are just getting scammed. And then the people selling them have cash to make *legitimate* Balen purchases for their characters.

Christ, what next ? You'll be moaning because someone is saying they are a Nigerian Prince, and wants to deposit 1,000,000 Balens into your bank account ? A little common sense, please ?

Client side modification of Flash does NOT affect the server. So stop with the paranoia, and stop wasting R2Games time. Anyone foolish enough to give real cash for stuff on some third party website deserves to lose their money and get their account details stolen. More fool them !
                Exactly. They've got things on lock for the most part, as most things are done server-side and we're just given a display. It's random conditions and unexpected things that are the issues. Shows lack of attention to detail/proper debugging.

Comment

Working...
                X