more people in guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more people in guild battle

this is unfair to lot of people when there is not enough slot for guild battle people stop playing game cause cant get in guild battle i think they should add at 25 more slots for guild battle to make it fair to all! and soon too lost about 15 players from my guild so far VERY VERY UNFAIR NO ATTENTION QUICK!!!!!!! :

Originally posted by heidie101 View Post
    this is unfair to lot of people when there is not enough slot for guild battle people stop playing game cause cant get in guild battle i think they should add at 25 more slots for guild battle to make it fair to all! and soon too lost about 15 players from my guild so far VERY VERY UNFAIR NO ATTENTION QUICK!!!!!!! :
    Not right now maybe later
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Better yet, they should make the rewards at the end of each battle to be available to all guild members even the ones who couldnt enter into the guild battle
      BladeMcNeil
      Balenor's Strongest Warrior
      Archer
      [S56] Dawnton Forest

Comment

The honour and insignia is a reward to those that do the work on behalf of the guild...... and YES i am aware that its unfair on the players that CAN NOT be there for the guild battle, but the other option is that the players that afk and are online, benefit for NOT doing anything for the rewards....

the other issue is that increasing the number of slots, mostly benefits the larger, more powerful guilds and give the lower level guilds less chance of doing anything
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

50 is too large cause my computer seizes up and goes so slow that I have to relog every couple of minutes. But really though for my server at least 50 is too large cause no guild ever reaches it and there are only 2 highly competitive guilds and one guild is incredibly dominant.

Comment

i hope they do increase it

Comment

Working...
            X