Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need your opinion guys (astral points farming)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need your opinion guys (astral points farming)

this is the thing me i love leveling my astral and i save all the money i can to go level them up but once you get 2-4 mil gold to spend on astral i get tired of clicking one by one to sell astral can you guys make an option to sell every astral you have there because i found it very tiring to spend a lot of time.

you can sell the grays with one click, its called one click sell... the issue is that some players collect their greens, others sell them, some collect their blues, others sell them.... so you would need a multi level option for players......
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

In the future update u will have a selection option

if u want u can sell both gray and green astral or blue astral even purple ones

select what type of astrals u want to sell so lets say u select all green astrals then gray astrals and green astrals will be sold in 1 shot leaving u blue purple and orange astrals

cool update on its way here in the future if u wanna know when then keep a look out of forums
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

1 click sell all green astral 1 click sell blue astral purple dont need

Comment

Originally posted by dziadek330 View Post
          1 click sell all green astral 1 click sell blue astral purple dont need
          No u can select it

well thats future update
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
            you can sell the grays with one click, its called one click sell... the issue is that some players collect their greens, others sell them, some collect their blues, others sell them.... so you would need a multi level option for players......
            I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to add a single ComboBox and change a line or 3 of code. It's obvious that there's an underlying tier system in place, which is what I would consider the "Hard part" of making it optional to sell higher value astrals.

Comment

How about adding one new button "sell all" and the player could 'keep' all the astrals they wish to hold onto and sell the rest. I too find that I must click the moons, fill up the window, then go thru and sell them one at a time. Since it takes millions and millions of gold to get a couple of orange level astrals (unless you hack, and we see those people getting orange/red astrals every day) it would be nice to make this process of turning over our gold easier.

Comment

Working...
              X