Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

And it does what??!!??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it does what??!!??

ok this might sound dumb, but just what exactly do some of the astrals do?,,i.e. enhanced ruthlessness = floating damage expands by 7%,,,,huh? what is floating damage? And some of the weapon stuff,,does power only up physical attack damage?,,,and they have stars in parentheses behind them,,what is that? something to do with the astrals?,,if so,,when I refine they change to different levels,,, i.e. (lvl3),,are stars and levels the same thing?? I wish there was a game produced reference guide to the abilities/bonuses/improvements...if there is a different tread with the answers to my questions please let me know. Thank You for taking the time to read my post. Happy hunting everyone.

Floating dmg is chance to hit higher with the down side of a possibility of hitting lower. IE. lower minimum dmg higher maximum dmg, all a possibility of chance.
    1 stat point of power = 4 p atk 1 p def.
    the higher the stars the higher the stat on the gear will be. Higher the better. 10 is the max. This doesn't relate to astrals.

Comment

Working...
    X