Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Farm and Kyanite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Farm and Kyanite

I simply do not follow the logic of the game creators here.

In the Farm, one can plant only one Kyanite seed, it is the reward gathered the least of any in the game, yet at the Academy one has 12 different skills to work on, and as the level rises, these skills cost a LOT of Kyanite. Yet you just cant get itl

Yet, back on the Farm, you can plant gold seed???? Gold is everywhere!!! Each player even has their own gold mine, for God's sakes!
    Can someone explain this to me?
    Am I missing something here?

Gold is everywhere, and can be spent by the billions in minutes.

Kyanite usage isnt as high, therefore the ability to farm it is limited. Honestly even if I was able to farm more than 1 kyanite, I prolly wouldn't. It's pretty easy to keep your academy skills maxed.

Comment

Kyanite is also available in several of the campaigns such as Buradorth's Grave and in multiple dungeons in the treasure chest that are dropped when you kill monsters. I know it can be frustrating but remember you do not have to work all skills in the academy just the ones thae matter the most for the hero, either matk or patk, mdef, pdef, troops either matk or patk and mdef, pdef, hero hp, troop hp and troop count. not that hard to keep those going at the same rate as your level.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Plunder, quest rewards, chests, farming...... and so on.... I have more kyanite than I can use, I have run out of things to use it on, I am not a vip player so it all comes down to how you play the game or get played by the game
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
          Plunder, quest rewards, chests, farming...... and so on.... I have more kyanite than I can use, I have run out of things to use it on, I am not a vip player so it all comes down to how you play the game or get played by the game
          Exactly. It can be frustrating unless you use all the ways to obtain it. I like that you have to do multiple things to obtain it. Makes the game more fun instead of just planting and getting an easy reward.

Comment

Kyanite is very useful. Imagine if they let you plant 9. You would gather all the kyanites and use them up within days..

There is a reason for this. Some of the items are hard to get because it keeps the game going on. What fun would it be if you get to level 80 within a month and get all possible equipments? You would be screaming for upgrade. Making and developing a game is not as easy as you think. They have to keep you interested while they fix bugs and release new stuff.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Also if your a non vip, you will most likely start to build up a lot. Vip with the no cd will just be racing through any amount you can get

Comment

Thanks for the responses.
                I agree, conconcentrate on the essentials.
                That's what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilmog View Post
                  Gold is everywhere, and can be spent by the billions in minutes.

Kyanite usage isnt as high, therefore the ability to farm it is limited. Honestly even if I was able to farm more than 1 kyanite, I prolly wouldn't. It's pretty easy to keep your academy skills maxed.
                  ^
                  totally agree with Evilmog , and once u reach high lvl u will find kyanite way too easy too gain due to slower lvling and stuck lvling to improve talent
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    ^
                    totally agree with Evilmog , and once u reach high lvl u will find kyanite way too easy too gain due to slower lvling and stuck lvling to improve talent
                    +1

Proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	28jz79f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	715.7 KB
ID:	1664032
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                    Weak warrior

Comment