Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@ Every top player in the early servers and people that have legendary gears... READ!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Every top player in the early servers and people that have legendary gears... READ!

Thread Closed

No 4th socket slot?
    Well.... Apparently cuz of a bug you can't see the 4th slot.. This sucks.. R2 should really start fixing some problems. I know there are alot of problems and such, but i haven't seen even one solved yet. But, his could only be me; probably they have
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Linazz; 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM.
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

ofcos they do have 4 sockets lol.its the bug that show u only 3 sockets

Comment

its not rly a bug if peeps ofline and you look through rankings you wont see 4th socket, if players log and you click on there name in chat you can see the 4th socket

Comment

Originally posted by R23776663 View Post
        ofcos they do have 4 sockets lol.its the bug that show u only 3 sockets
        Thought so lol^^ either i was missing something or those guys (and girls) were messed up

Fix the game R2; it's not cool to be embarrassed cuz the game got issues
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

The pic you posted it clearly shows FOUR sockets, so maybe you can explain a bit more? I know that legendary has the capability to be four sockets but you must use a socketing rod to open it.

I just checked a couple people I know with legendary.. it shows to me on S44.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
            its not rly a bug if peeps ofline and you look through rankings you wont see 4th socket, if players log and you click on there name in chat you can see the 4th socket
            btw they talking about in Ranking info of player gear , not current player gear
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
              btw they talking about in Ranking info of player gear , not current player gear
              btw so was i, again if you look at info in rankings 4th socket wont show, if you look at info when clicking on name in chat it does show 4th socket (talking about same player same gear)

Comment

insert $2 to peep for the 4th socket LOL
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                X