SUGGESTION: MP Dungeon Room Party-Indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUGGESTION: MP Dungeon Room Party-Indicator

a lot of BG dungeon play involves making sure the team composition is a good one (e.g., not all of one type)...

right now the only way to tell is to enter the Room and look... and if it is not a good mix to leave... which is inefficient and feels rude...

so how about an indicator BEFORE going into the room who is already in party...

Click image for larger version

Name:	MP_icon_a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1734171

here, there are three players already in party... the RED dot means there is a knight, the YELLOW dot means there is an archer, the BLUE dot means there is a mage, and the BLACK dot means one slot is empty...

an indication of LEVEL would also be nice!

[==Peteroid==]

Originally posted by Peteroid View Post
    a lot of BG dungeon play involves making sure the team composition is a good one (e.g., not all of one type)...

right now the only way to tell is to enter the Room and look... and if it is not a good mix to leave... which is inefficient and feels rude...

so how about an indicator BEFORE going into the room who is already in party...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32535[/ATTACH]

here, there are three players already in party... the RED dot means there is a knight, the YELLOW dot means there is an archer, the BLUE dot means there is a mage, and the BLACK dot means one slot is empty...

an indication of LEVEL would also be nice!

[==Peteroid==]
    Good idea +1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

thanks!

i was also thinking that the indicator could be a down triangle if the character is lower level than you, an up arrow if higher than you, and a square if the same level as you...

Comment

Originally posted by Peteroid View Post
        thanks!

i was also thinking that the indicator could be a down triangle if the character is lower level than you, an up arrow if higher than you, and a square if the same level as you...
        Nah that wouldn't be good cause players come from different lvl and some are waaaaay above the dungeon
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X