Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collecting roses

Hey guys.
    I'm just wondering what will be happen if I collect 99 roses by myself (in dungeons or daily reward or somewhere else). Will they have the same effect of appearence like the bunches which can be bought in the shop or is it similar to gift just 1 rose?

99 roses (pack) is the same thing as 99 single roses, just the effect of the system announcement and screen effects wont happen. possible spoilers??? not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy4Ever View Post
      99 roses (pack) is the same thing as 99 single roses, just the effect of the system announcement and screen effects wont happen. possible spoilers??? not sure.
      This.

Comment

Originally posted by UsingTestAccount View Post
        Hey guys.
        I'm just wondering what will be happen if I collect 99 roses by myself (in dungeons or daily reward or somewhere else). Will they have the same effect of appearence like the bunches which can be bought in the shop or is it similar to gift just 1 rose?
        No it will jus send system message to the player you sent to that you gave them 99 roses, just like 1 rose unfortunatly
        Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Aww too bad. :/
          I hope they will implement a "synthesize" function to craft some bunches but i really dont think so. Anyway, thank you for your fast answeres.

Comment

Working...
          X