Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I suggest you change the type of game Wartunes is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suggest you change the type of game Wartunes is...

Was : Free to Play
    Should be : Pay to Win Because we sell Legendaries item in our shop for those stupid enough to waste 100-300$ in a browser game.

I know the new type of game might sound too long but if you use the 1st Letter.. PTWBWSLIIOSFTSETWMIABG.... Okay still long and it doesn't make sense.

Still the point of this is *** is wrong with you selling legendaries and sets of epics for real money ? Everyone who are top 50 in anything are pay to win users , Legendary trinket with 370PATK.. Why mine just give 30 ? Fix your game or set it with a subscription fee at this point everyone seem to pay in here to be better than anyone so why screw over the free users ? I feel we're here only to boost the pay to win players egos.

Anyway i write this as im leaving this game , had fun for 3 day game looked great and very entertaining... Till the point where you can't do **** because everyone got all their legendary / wings and they 1hit kill you. Oh and thats without mentioning you're BG/arena problems , worst PvP ive seen in a game so far , Sooooooooooooo unbalanced.

all f2p is pay to win. and no pvp is balance in any game. you will always face people stronger or weaker than you. but since you already left, its no use to explain it here.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
      all f2p is pay to win. and no pvp is balance in any game. you will always face people stronger or weaker than you. but since you already left, its no use to explain it here.
      Yeah and he played for a whole three days and expects to be as good as a lvl 50 player who has invested 5-6 months in the game earning and learning....
      Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
        Yeah and he played for a whole three days and expects to be as good as a lvl 50 player who has invested 5-6 months in the game earning and learning....
        Yeah, I wonder if thread starter is trolling us.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

If top 50 are heavy cashers and all 1 shot any free player then I would hate to be on that server. And I guess the only way to get any legendary gear is to be a casher.
          Last edited by R24877577; 01-22-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

you don't have to be heavy casher to beat player that only play for 3 days. and even lv70 top player can't 1 shot free player lv60+. but lv60+ free player can always 1hko lv20s.
            free player can have leg gears, but they will take more time to gather the materials than casher. all the same in any f2p based game.

Comment

Working...
            X