X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigtmare demon temple

Dear WARTUNE,
    could you please lower the strength of Nightmare Demon Temple,
    they are impossible to beat even Boss 1, we are all pretty strong BR 51k and we used pot and warrior call. the boss hit our strongest player BR56k with damage 33,999.
    please lower the damage and make it more achieveable.
    thank you
    ```Janis```

My guildmates beat it with 45k BR.

Plain brute force doesn't work here.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

CondorHero, may i ask what is your guildmates composition group? 2 mage 1 archer 1 knight?

Comment

i am talking about Nightmare mode not Normal Mode Condorhero, i dont think so they can beat this nightmare.
        ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
          i am talking about Nightmare mode not Normal Mode Condorhero, i dont think so they can beat this nightmare.
          Sorry I mis-read your post. I'm pretty sure nightmare mode needs more than 51k BR. I'm guessing it's closer to an average BR of 58-60k.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes we are about that BR Condor with pot and warrior call and scroll, but the boss does every hit 30k+ we just able to bless 1 than that's it. Maximum 2 hit for every one of us. in our team we have Lin Ken Tong, RayD, Celestial and me, we are on the top rank in S5.
            ```Janis```

Comment

the damage made the boss to us is not 3k but 30k+. please ask your friend to try and let me know. we played with 2 mage 2 archer as best combination.
              ```Janis```

Comment

well,maybe now knights will should act like real tankers,with tons of hp and block
                for this are knights...to tank bosses using alot of hp and block
                you cant espect for a knight to tank if he is pure damage...

Comment

Ok nightmare is impossible
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Do you just go into every thread and post a comment that has no relative need? Seriously, stop posting thrown together statements just for the sake of you having a post button. Noob.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeSirloin View Post
                      Do you just go into every thread and post a comment that has no relative need? Seriously, stop posting thrown together statements just for the sake of you having a post button. Noob.
                      huh???????

Comment

Working...
                      X