Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Few suggestions:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few suggestions:

- Optimize (speed up) the astral system. Pretty much everyone is usually selling green astrals and selling them one by one usually takes way too much time, make option to sell all green too (like all white). Also make option to one click combine in CAPTURE screen and then move into inventory (faster and safer you dont do anything you will regret);

- Every guild battle have AFK/slackers and currently there is NO way to spot them (other than one person making circles all the time). Add chartboard like in WB with players damage, and even better add the number of attacks on ward, on other players, etc... whatever your heart desires but add some statistics; Win or Lose is way too generalized, having more detailed results would be way more fun!

- Fix the Angels healing themselves even when they are at full health;

- Make another Tier in Battleground battles (and no i dont whine, i am level 68 i just dont want to fight low level whiners anymore!);

- Farming daru pearls was fun at lower level and really helpful, now when i need 6-7 mil daru for each troop upgrade its pretty much useles... think of something like scaling with level or so?

Thats for now... when i think of something i will add up

Originally posted by dreamcradle View Post
    - Optimize (speed up) the astral system. Pretty much everyone is usually selling green astrals and selling them one by one usually takes way too much time, make option to sell all green too (like all white). Also make option to one click combine in CAPTURE screen and then move into inventory (faster and safer you dont do anything you will regret);

- Every guild battle have AFK/slackers and currently there is NO way to spot them (other than one person making circles all the time). Add chartboard like in WB with players damage, and even better add the number of attacks on ward, on other players, etc... whatever your heart desires but add some statistics; Win or Lose is way too generalized, having more detailed results would be way more fun!

- Fix the Angels healing themselves even when they are at full health;

- Make another Tier in Battleground battles (and no i dont whine, i am level 68 i just dont want to fight low level whiners anymore!);

- Farming daru pearls was fun at lower level and really helpful, now when i need 6-7 mil daru for each troop upgrade its pretty much useles... think of something like scaling with level or so?

Thats for now... when i think of something i will add up
    Idea 1 : Its coming up in the new patches don't worry sell all green astrals and the choice to selling green astrals and blue astrals is coming soon

Idea 2 : AFKers are easy to spot

Idea 3: Angels are fine just use them as ur shield they take all the hits while u give all the hits cool right

Idea 4: new BG coming soon keep an eye on forums for more info

Idea 5 : spend balens and get the daru alchemy is what r2 will say i can't say anymore
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

2: Complete AFK-ers are easy to spot, slackers NOT so easy

3: Angels are NOT fine! Its a TOTAL waste of turn to heal when everyone is full health. And healing at all in WB is bad enough...

5: LOL!

Comment

Working...
      X