Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60k BR event is a bit of a fix isnt it? mages get screwed over....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60k BR event is a bit of a fix isnt it? mages get screwed over....

is it me or is this event unfair on mages? all the stats that make the BR rise gives massive advantage to knights and archers while mages get screwed over?

i mean magic atk, physical atk, crit, hp, block, mdef, pdef, troop count all raise BR yet while knights and archers both get 20% passives on either hp and crit (archer) and hp, pdef (knight) both raise BR by a significant amount, all mages get is mdef and extra heal.... extra heal doesnt raise BR so we lose massive amount of BR..

if i compare myself to my friend (a knight). i have more overall def (pdef n mdef added) i have more troops, the same attack slightly less block but 16000 hp less, and because of that passive my BR is over 1500 less than his. despite my superior astrals... its impossible for mages to hit 63k.

i might scrape 60k if im lucky but its a joke to know that we are at unfair advantage, or am i missing something?
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Buy more balens and cry less please.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
      is it me or is this event unfair on mages? all the stats that make the BR rise gives massive advantage to knights and archers while mages get screwed over?

i mean magic atk, physical atk, crit, hp, block, mdef, pdef, troop count all raise BR yet while knights and archers both get 20% passives on either hp and crit (archer) and hp, pdef (knight) both raise BR by a significant amount, all mages get is mdef and extra heal.... extra heal doesnt raise BR so we lose massive amount of BR..

if i compare myself to my friend (a knight). i have more overall def (pdef n mdef added) i have more troops, the same attack slightly less block but 16000 hp less, and because of that passive my BR is over 1500 less than his. despite my superior astrals... its impossible for mages to hit 63k.

i might scrape 60k if im lucky but its a joke to know that we are at unfair advantage, or am i missing something?
      yo, I can understand wher u r cuming from, but probably there a few ways to get to 60k for mages

1) horses
      2) stable lvl
      3) engraving lvl
      4) refine gears to include int ?
      5) astrals like block, does add to br too. I am not sure about hp astrals. What about crit astrals, do they add to br?
      6) What about wearing legendary equips with 4 slots

if having done all, then the only way is either to 1) upgrade stables level or 2) soul engravings (not sure if the pack is available at shop)
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

That's why people don't pick mages for the BR race in the first weeks of the new servers.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

you can use crit, block, patk additional astral - remove for your screenshot Will Destroyer, Goddess Blessing, Illusion etc (all those u get passive skills from)

HP Astral is low BR +500 hp is 100~ BR

648 BR = LVL 3 Golden Astral
          881 BR = LVL 4 Golden AStral
          1.326 BR = LVL 5 Golden Astral

means if u can do 3 additional lvl 5 golden astral u can increase your BR by 3978 - max your Academy HERO Skills out helps alot too, enlight your Troops (lvl 4 PDEF is 5% more on knights and does lil effect but all helps)

check the Screenshots of the other which posted her 60k BR +, they got all 1090 Block, 1090 Crit if they are mages

and yeah i agree - its still harder for Mage ^^

Comment

lol at the troll at the top :/

and yes i am already including lvl 5 crit astral, lvl 5 block and currently working on HP untill i find purple or orange PATK. my academy skills are maxed at lvl 70

im wearing all maxed legend rage gear and set also

my enlightment is at lvl 5 pdef

i will make 60k even if i have to sacrifice my lvl 7 astrals, but doubt ill hit 63k :/

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

and yes i am already including lvl 5 crit astral, lvl 5 block and currently working on HP untill i find purple or orange PATK. my academy skills are maxed at lvl 70

i will make 60k even if i have to sacrifice my lvl 7 astrals, but doubt ill hit 63k :/
              better do a purple lvl 5 or 6 Refined Force = more BR ^^ the HP Astrals gives rly small amount -

Lvl 5 Golden HP Astral = 510 BR
              Lvl 5 Golden ATK Astral = 1.326 BR - u see the diff is high

calculate like this --> the + u get on your stats is nearby 1 BR, means - a purple gives +144 stat points and this is 120~ average BR and this one on lvl 5 would give u 700 ~ BR

if u got luck with getting a Golden ATK use EXP for, but dont waste energy on HP Astral - or collect 7k Starpoints and use the EXP which u gathered until then on it

Comment

in theory the troll answer at the top is correct, more balens = buying gems = higher level gems, but not everyone has deep pockets. Max sockets, legendary gear, high level astrals that add to br, max academy for your level, pretty much what everyone else has said is all you can do

Comment

im running on all lvl 6 gems except 4 which are lvl 5. id need 10 credit cards to make them 7s lol

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

also wanna know why im not on the leaderboards at all :s

Precisia----
                    s371 Harmony

Comment

your 6th on the all male mages. All classes needs a min 55819 to be 20th, and your at 55189 on the list

Comment

actually to compensate for the low br of mages, 1 point of magic attack gives more than 1 point BR, it was something like 1.05 or something i don t remember, but it gives better BR than having the same PATK for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Lauralasa View Post
                          you can use crit, block, patk additional astral - remove for your screenshot Will Destroyer, Goddess Blessing, Illusion etc (all those u get passive skills from)

HP Astral is low BR +500 hp is 100~ BR

648 BR = LVL 3 Golden Astral
                          881 BR = LVL 4 Golden AStral
                          1.326 BR = LVL 5 Golden Astral

means if u can do 3 additional lvl 5 golden astral u can increase your BR by 3978 - max your Academy HERO Skills out helps alot too, enlight your Troops (lvl 4 PDEF is 5% more on knights and does lil effect but all helps)

check the Screenshots of the other which posted her 60k BR +, they got all 1090 Block, 1090 Crit if they are mages

and yeah i agree - its still harder for Mage ^^

Again Balance too Lynx... Knight get more passive because we suck in wolrd boss and catacombs while mages and archers are scooping om gold, daru and gems by the truck loads..

Also, I had to sacrafice my astrals for reflect damages and regen health to get my BR up for this even and convert them to HP and Block :@
                          to hit my 60K then 63K marks
                          Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Shard event is paying out some soul crystals too :*
                            Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Mages may be getting screwed for sure on this event. .but let's face it.. the other classes still need us bad.. otherwise those big dungeons for the xp just aren't that doable without a mage or two on hand to purify and heal.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                              X