Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

60k BR event is a bit of a fix isnt it? mages get screwed over....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just asking what is the level of your stable?
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      Just asking what is the level of your stable?
      Lvl 3... all my mounts, astrals, skill trees ansd stats are in my profile albums... like to keep it open to public because get many questions on my build.
      Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I seem to remember an event with extra cata attempts when only a handful of players were completing lvl 100... and 9/10 of those players that were able to complete 100 at that point were mages o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
          Again Balance too Lynx... Knight get more passive because we suck in wolrd boss and catacombs while mages and archers are scooping om gold, daru and gems by the truck loads..

Also, I had to sacrafice my astrals for reflect damages and regen health to get my BR up for this even and convert them to HP and Block :@
          to hit my 60K then 63K marks
          63k mark is useless - the medal is perm ok - but i think lynx got like me minimum Elite Crusader Rank and the Elite Crusader medal gives +24 DMG to players and -14 DMG from players

to reach 63k BR for the medal is not rly needed, get 60k and receive new wings and 150 legend stones is much better

Comment

Just be glad you were not an archer, mages can do so much more than an archer right now. The event was only meant for the select few to make anyways, if you spend that much you deserve something special. They will probably bring it back later anyways, I would find it hard to believe that there are 9k people that reached this when we only will have about less than 10 over here.
            Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 01-23-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

currently at 58624
              Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
              s371 Harmony

Comment

those mages reaches 60k is tough job.. i really admire your changes n sacrifices.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Yes u r one of the greatest mages ever to play wartune, we admire you and hope that you will achieve your aim of 63k br.
                  Please sign our autographs when you achieve it.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

lol It seem that everything lead to balens is the only way to get higher BR for Mage.
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

He didn't use balens to improve his BR.. if you took the time too look, he's a mage with a orange PATK astral now.. just for the event.. Kessar.. a archer is using a purple MATK...

They are making changes to the char with gold won from world boss.. in order to qualify for the event.. just like many high 56K + players could have done.. just like I suggested you all do over a week ago.... I hope more see now, its more effort to complain and gain no reward, than to think and win.
                      Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I was at 51.6 at the beggining of event, I am at 59k br if i change for crit, matk and hp astros and havent spend a penny for the event. Theres plenty of ways a 52-55k br can do this:

Technologies: Even if you are a knight for example go upgrade Magic attack tech, its 13 br per level, so at level 70 is 930 br.
                        Change of astros: Already explained by other players.
                        Farm honor as crazy to change medal.
                        Guild skills: Do not forget the guild skill not correspondant to your class. Again with knights on example, each level of intell gives you mag def and mag attack, thats like 270 br per level. Try to upgrade it at least to lvl 8.
                        Whips: Same tactic, not your class atributes are prolly lower leveled but give you only a bit less br tan your primary ones. So go for then. If the primary att is giving you 20% more br but your NON primary one costs you half of the whips, guess wich one is better he.
                        Do not forget when you feed astros if you have to, go for the ones that gives you more BR in percent, Pdefence for knights, mag def for mages etc...
                        Refine trying to get rid of HP/Block or Charisma, all give pretty low BR. Go for stats or pure attributes, pdef if knight, mdef if mage etc.. or patk and matk

Hope this helps a bit and good luck lynx
                        Last edited by shirokane; 01-25-2013, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X