best way for max astral exp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way for max astral exp?

as title, since actually i have all the yellow i need, which one is the best way for grow up my astrals?

1 : as before, sell green and use blue and higher

2 : use all

i ask becouse i suck on statistics and math xD (and english, yea i know xD)

there was a post before showing on average the amount you get for exp and star points between selling greens and using the rest, or using green and everything higher. It showed that using all green and higher gives you more exp. Selling green gives you more chance to get a better astral.

Comment

I personally like feeding greens to level my astral.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

A few players on my server got bored for lack of a better word and when they got a few dupes of some astrals.. they merged their equipped into one astral to make a high level. Like they took a few fives and combined to make a level 7 then worked on getting those astrals leveled back up. Personally it took me so long to get the astrals I want, I will actually just go the slow way. I sell green and synth blue, when I have a lot of money, like the king's bounty, i sold all green and all blue and only synthed purple and higher to get more star points to buy energines and up the astrals I have equipped.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

lol
          what the point to sell green and blue if u're going to buy energine??
          feed all astran (including green and blue) and buy energine give more exp than sell green and blue and buy energine

Comment

The math is pretty simple for green and blue astrals.

Green = 10 xp and sell for 3600 gold, Blue = 30 xp and sell for 6000 gold

In terms of xp, 3 greens = 1 blue, but in terms of gold, 3 greens = 10800 gold, 1 blue = 6000 gold.
            Thus, selling 3 greens nets you more gold than selling 1 blue.

In conclusion, you should always sell green astrals, and either use or sell blue astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevil314 View Post
              The math is pretty simple for green and blue astrals.

Green = 10 xp and sell for 3600 gold, Blue = 30 xp and sell for 6000 gold

In terms of xp, 3 greens = 1 blue, but in terms of gold, 3 greens = 10800 gold, 1 blue = 6000 gold.
              Thus, selling 3 greens nets you more gold than selling 1 blue.

In conclusion, you should always sell green astrals, and either use or sell blue astrals.
              But given the chance of Misfortune you will always get more XP for your astral merging everything. Always. You will not get as many star points (which util they release red astrals) but who needs starpoints when you have all the yellows you need? For pure xp i can get for 500k gold i can get 1k-1.5k xp for astral as a minimum.

Comment

Working...
              X