Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gold Alchemy vs. WB Inspiration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Alchemy vs. WB Inspiration

I hoping you mathematicians could help me out with this one.

I'm trying to find out if using 200 balens for gold alchemy or 200 balens for WB inspiration would produce more gold for me.

The most I've ever inspired my character is 60% with vouchers and 40 balens. I'm usually in the top 10 and get about 250-275K in gold and a 50K bonus for doing well.

My gold alchemy is currently 50 balens for 62050 gold.

200 balens would = 248K of gold

I'm unsure whether inspiring would be more beneficial or not. I know there are some dependent factors based on total damage I do to WB, but if you could give me your opinions I would appreciate it.

The higher your level, the more gold you will make in World Boss and Alchemy. However, When I use 100%(50% voucher/50% balens), even without using revives on the WB, I get roughly 1.2-1.3 million gold/daru. Whereas my Alchemy (Lvl 70 currently) is netting only 94450. 50 balens, 60 balens, 70 balens, your using 180 balens for 280k gold in this situation. So, for low levels(45 and under), Alchemy will net you more then WB, but once you start leveling, WB will give you much more gold than alchemy will. If you have balens to use on WB, then use them on WB in conjunction with the 200 voucher buff(make sure you use vouchers first, then balens). In the long run you will gain more from using balens at WB then anywhere else.

Larva
    S21

Comment

Originally posted by R21559328 View Post
      The higher your level, the more gold you will make in World Boss and Alchemy. However, When I use 100%(50% voucher/50% balens), even without using revives on the WB, I get roughly 1.2-1.3 million gold/daru. Whereas my Alchemy (Lvl 70 currently) is netting only 94450. 50 balens, 60 balens, 70 balens, your using 180 balens for 280k gold in this situation. So, for low levels(45 and under), Alchemy will net you more then WB, but once you start leveling, WB will give you much more gold than alchemy will. If you have balens to use on WB, then use them on WB in conjunction with the 200 voucher buff(make sure you use vouchers first, then balens). In the long run you will gain more from using balens at WB then anywhere else.

Larva
      S21
      Thanks for the very useful information. I am currently level 46. I usually do about 1% damage. I am going to try 100% inspiration today and see what happens. Thanks again.

Comment

And dont forget you get same amount Daru as gold from WB as a bonus.

Comment

Alchemy is like an emergency thing. You use it when you need gold urgently.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thanks for the post everyone. I inspired my guy 100% and got first today. I got 550K + 250K bonus.

Comment

Much better than 280k from alchemy eh?

Larva

Comment

with Alchemy i get 350k gold in 5 attempts (lvl 59), at WB without balens i get 1kk gold, with revive 1.5kk (around 100 balens) never tried to use balen bonus for WB, but it looks like the most useless thing ever.

Revive also gives you better top 10 spot for more gold rewards

Comment

Originally posted by R25417773 View Post
                  with Alchemy i get 350k gold in 5 attempts (lvl 59), at WB without balens i get 1kk gold, with revive 1.5kk (around 100 balens) never tried to use balen bonus for WB, but it looks like the most useless thing ever.

Revive also gives you better top 10 spot for more gold rewards
                  I am only a level 46 archer, but I get alot of enjoyment out of hitting WB for 50K on 1 hit with Delphic. : )

Comment

Working...
                  X