Serever maintenance during world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serever maintenance during world boss

Come on,, this is not fair,, I wasted 200 vouchers, buffs and pots on World boss, this was my first time on rank 1 and u gave server maintenance?
    Don't try to negotiate with your stupid rewards for the inconvenience this time,, i am really angry.... Grrrr,, I mean it

ok, you know what day they do maintenance and if you don't, you know now.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Atleast they shouldn't keep server Maintenance during World boss,,, take it as a suggestion cause then there is no meaning of keeping this event at this time,, could have done it after 15 or 30 mins,,

Comment

the maintainence is done when the people are available to do it..... and any delay in doing the maintainence means a delay in getting the servers back online....

its annoying and its disruptive for players... but I have seen the results of badly maintained servers with other games ( not r2 games ), down times of 2-4 days at a time.. and at one stage we got to play for 3 hours in 8 days
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Stop making excuses, they could have waited for a half hour or hour later and it would have been fine. The world boss is the last event of the day, and to cut it short is just poor. I think everyone should be compensated just like the first servers did.

Comment

u making fun of me? (someone just deleted one post above offering me job as a post of CEO of R2 games,,lol)
            Last edited by rajatchaudhuri; 01-24-2013, 01:27 AM. Reason: someone deleted the above post

Comment

I am not promoting it,, I left that game already ,, me and many of my friends already left that stupid game and joined here...was just appreciating the management of that game, so was trying to make wartune more Flexible.
              (Why deleted my posts Mr. Moderator.. I was writing useful comments)
              Last edited by rajatchaudhuri; 01-24-2013, 01:30 AM. Reason: my posts are getting deleted

Comment

Childrens of wartunes, lets not rage but dance in joy and................................................. DEMAND 500K GOLD AND DARU!! XD

Comment

dances with arc, and threatens to let down the tyres on his horse
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

there always a notification about server shutting down. 60 mins before.
                    u are not the only one in WB but most of us missed it.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 01/15-01/17
                      Posted: 01/22/2013 by: R2Games
                      ​Wartune will once again be having its normal weekly maintenance over the course of January 22nd to January 24th. Server S1 will have its Maintenance at 6:00 PM PST on January 22nd. Maintenance is expected to take 3 to 4 hours. All remaining servers will have Maintenance at 11:00 PM PST on January 23rd, 2:00 AM EST, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8 on January 24th. Maintenance is expected to take 2 to 3 hours for the remaining servers. Please keep an eye on this thread in our forums for any changes or updates.

As we all know this page is always on the website... Dont blame the server... Blame your attitude... Hot Tempered ones.... ^_^
                      S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
                      CLASS: KNIGHT
                      GUILD: APOCALYPTO
                      POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

I don't see what the problem is the Maintenance is done just about every week at the same time. We must all realize the the servers are hosted on the west coast of the U.S. so there will be a time conflict for allot of the servers this we must deal with.

I just wish that they would allow the quarries to be set at a diff. time than at 2 AM/PM as I've had mine a 5 AM/PM due to my work schedule this makes me miss almost 12 hrs a day getting my gold and it hurt upgrading my sets and talents.

Comment

Originally posted by rajatchaudhuri View Post
                          Come on,, this is not fair,, I wasted 200 vouchers, buffs and pots on World boss, this was my first time on rank 1 and u gave server maintenance?
                          Don't try to negotiate with your stupid rewards for the inconvenience this time,, i am really angry.... Grrrr,, I mean it
                          Correct, you wasted your items, because they announce the maintenance repeatedly before it happens through system messages. Also if you were at #1, you're not a noob, so you have no excuse for not knowing about maintenance.

As usual, +1 for ArcTheLad

Comment

myfault,, didn't see the announcement,, was busy in battlefields,

Comment

Working...
                            X