Why are Knights abilities so slow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Knights abilities so slow?

If I do my Delphic ability, I almost always get hit twice before it goes off. On the world boss all but my first skill trigger long timers. I cant get the double attack and it screws my damage on the boss. But this doesnt bother me as much as always hitting last, and sometimes getting hit twice before my ability goes off, even if I cast it before they cast their second ability. There a reason for this?

I don't seem to have this problem.

Comment

All delphic attacks are slow. Slasher the knights first skill is the fastest attack ingame.

Comment

some skills cast faster then the others. it applied to all classes.
        Serenity
        SteelLord
        Singapore

Comment

maybe your just lag xD

Comment

I can get the double attack with slash, but ult slash and everything else doesnt work. I know its not lag, cause I can do it with my mage no problem.

Comment

lol different class had different casting speed... this guys need to read more beginner stuff
              reason for your slow casting cos u had high damage % from the skill.
              if u want to know more about the casting speed. no 1 is archer, mage, knights.
              damage output : knights, mage, archers. (based on skill)
              Last edited by onimad; 01-24-2013, 01:21 AM.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thats probably why knights dont do as well on world boss as the other two classes. There any ability outside of slash that can be used as a double attack?

Comment

Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
                  Thats probably why knights dont do as well on world boss as the other two classes. There any ability outside of slash that can be used as a double attack?
                  How long have u started playing ur knight?
                  U dun even check the skills descriptions?
                  Serenity
                  SteelLord
                  Singapore

Comment

well i did check the skill description, but in the one i checked were missing the timing cast related to the lvl of the skill, anyone have a link? ò_ò becouse actually as a knight i can do 8 attacks to the WB

Comment

Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
                      Yes it can happen with ultimate slasher i've done it several amount of times don't expect it to work everytime unless your troops are gone their attacks usually cancel the combo for some reason.
                      Server 92- King
                      Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Working...
                      X