X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan_Axl
    started a topic Trading System ^^,

Trading System ^^,

I would like to suggest Trading System and Player Shops ^^, ... Cuz I want to give the equipments like broken weapons/etc. to my mates rather that make them useless... If this is not approve because of hackers using trading system, why not make trading password or something, where when a player 1st open trading system let them apply a password when to accept the trade... And player shops, where they can sell Items to other people to see using gold/ballens/cryp tokens/insignia... Still, allow players who will sell items to have a selling password to apply when someone buy items... Just a suggestion though as a player ^^, ... Thank you for reading...

~Katniss Server [118] Glasshaven... Everdeen Guild Master...
    ^_^

• CondorHero
    replied
    Trading system suggestion has been posted many times in forums. Do a check and discuss there.

This thread is now closed due to redundancy.

Leave a comment:

• qShadowwalkp
    replied
    no way it can bring the game to chaos... never never never never never!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R2396516
    replied
    not gonna happen

Leave a comment:

• R23250096
    replied
    Yes trade system we need but for players 40 45+.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan_Axl View Post
    I would like to suggest Trading System and Player Shops ^^, ... Cuz I want to give the equipments like broken weapons/etc. to my mates rather that make them useless... If this is not approve because of hackers using trading system, why not make trading password or something, where when a player 1st open trading system let them apply a password when to accept the trade... And player shops, where they can sell Items to other people to see using gold/ballens/cryp tokens/insignia... Still, allow players who will sell items to have a selling password to apply when someone buy items... Just a suggestion though as a player ^^, ... Thank you for reading...

~Katniss Server [118] Glasshaven... Everdeen Guild Master...
    ^_^
    Its not gonna happen cause it doesn't exist in chinese version

Just wait for auction house thats all u can do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X