Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

knights!!! how many attacks are you able to do to the WB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lvl 62 knight.
    19k patk lvl 5 WD

normally 45k ish with
    lvl 2 delphic destroyer and another 9 atks (3x double with slasher and normally 2 ulti slashers, 1 of them being doubled)
    doing it manually
    (troops lvl 40 knights for wb)

Comment

57 knight, 44k-48k

1- Ulitimate Slasher
      2- Auto/Slasher
      3- Delph
      4- Auto/Slasher
      5- Ultimate Slasher

about 60% of the time Ultimate Slasher will double

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
        When your able to tank the boss take your troops off and you can double hit ultimate slasher almost every time you also get in a lot more fights....don't be wowed by how much you can get in 1 round without your troop animations you can revive a lot faster.
        This is pure gold (no pun intended). I've never had such consistency with WB double hits until today. I received slightly lower rewards, but I managed double hits every single time through every single battle. Since the battle ended sooner, I was able to get in more revives which more than made up for the lack of troop damage. Silly how something as simple as troop animations was bugging it all up. The inconsistency has always bothered me, and now knowing the reason why is a bonus.

Thanks, Panthaz!
        Last edited by Keeshond; 02-13-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeshond View Post
          This is pure gold (no pun intended). I've never had such consistency with WB double hits until today. I received slightly lower rewards, but I managed double hits every single time through every single battle. Since the battle ended sooner, I was able to get in more revives which more than made up for the lack of troop damage. Silly how something as simple as troop animations was bugging it all up. The inconsistency has always bothered me, and now knowing the reason why is a bonus.

Thanks, Panthaz!
          And R2 thanks you with those extra revives. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
            When your able to tank the boss take your troops off and you can double hit ultimate slasher almost every time you also get in a lot more fights....don't be wowed by how much you can get in 1 round without your troop animations you can revive a lot faster.
            thanks for the tip will try this later mate =)

Comment

Working...
            X