Guild Battle Safe spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Safe spot

I think there should be a guild battle safe spot like at the spawn , like you do with battlegrounds. It would be nicer for the weaker guilds to save their hp potion/bars. Or if you die and want to change your skill or add a different astral before you fight again, its annoying when people sit there at your spawn and just kill because of you being weak, there is no real benefit from killing at spawn rate, you don't get points or anything for it, so i favour a safe zone in spawning section for guild battles.

And as leaders they cant really mointor all afks so can there be an click option if people are afk more than 5 minutes they get teleported out or something? So its optionalso those guilds that dont mind afks they can leave it unclicked.

So there are my 2 ideas .... have safe zone and easy option to get afks out.

there is a safe point.... its called being outside of the guild battle

Comment

Why? So you can have people enjoying the rewards others work for while they afk?? News for you, anyone in my guild I catch afking.. I remove from the battle so they get no rewards and I do not put them in the next one. And yeah the leaders can monitor afks easily. The list shows those "in battle" vs those not "in battle" and it's fairly obvious when the guild knows the rules they report anyone who isn't "moving" and it is dealt with.
      Last edited by Serrin; 01-24-2013, 07:36 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Why? So you can have people enjoying the rewards others work for while they afk?? News for you, anyone in my guild I catch afking.. I remove from the battle so they get no rewards and I do not put them in the next one.
        well i said to have an easy click option for those guilds that want afk out, i can't be running around all the time searching for them to kick them out, i know there are guilds that allow it so give them the option not to have this option checked/clicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
          there is a safe point.... its called being outside of the guild battle
          being outside guild battle will result in no rewards.....

Comment

Originally posted by exercise View Post
            being outside guild battle will result in no rewards.....
            Wrong, if they are ONLINE and on the list they get the reward. So the guild battle leaders have a duty to make sure those that are on the list are actually in the battle.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Well i think they both good ideas. Having to change your astrals or add a hp pack on during the spawn as you seem only to have few seconds before they attack you again. So a safe spot would be good to change them and not need to exit and renter the battle to fight again.

Comment

I don't think it necessary because in my GB, everyone was attacking each others. No time for safe spots unless your guild is weaker than enemies.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

safe spot in a battleground mmmmm u do know this is a war game right

it shouldn't have a safe spot

thats the point of getting stronger

if u can stay safe in 1 spot alone then u will not wanna be stronger cause anyway ur safe and sound

the point of the strong picking the weak is to give the weak a choice

either become strong or quit

most become stronger and some quit

besides u get a heavy reward anyway why can't u just live with the 20 mins of killing?
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X