Rewards,server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards,server merge

I dont know whats happen,but servers marges last week dont recived rewards for this event:
    Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
    Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

And post server merges last week is deleted any gm can answer whats happen?

Any gm will answer me??

Comment

can you give us some details on what servers you are talking about, what dates etc.....as you know what you are talking about and what servers, but R2 has not given the forum staff, mind reading abilities and there is no plans to have that in any other forum mod super ability updates
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
        can you give us some details on what servers you are talking about, what dates etc.....as you know what you are talking about and what servers, but R2 has not given the forum staff, mind reading abilities and there is no plans to have that in any other forum mod super ability updates
        That gave me a good laugh xD

Comment

date merge 17/1/2013,server 56-59 merge

Comment

same with server 51/53 merge..

i was 3rd.. but thats like everytime, no support

Comment

we get all rewards but legends of balenor not :S i dont know why

Comment

and some gm,deleted our merge post's

Comment

i only want to know if we will get this reward

Comment

Originally posted by ZoM81 View Post
                    I dont know whats happen,but servers marges last week dont recived rewards for this event:
                    Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                    Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

And post server merges last week is deleted any gm can answer whats happen?
                    pls file tickets with screen shots, the mods will say and give them ticket #
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

ok each player needs to file a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com/ with their issue, and as much details as possible

due to the fact that people insist on jumping on any thread with their issues, only the players that create their own threads with their ticket numbers are going to get helped first... the rest are just going to have to wait until I have time to reread 20-30 threads and deal with the 10-15 players that have posted in any old thread and due to the number of players needing help and support, that may take 3-4 days....

so if you want help fast , create your own thread
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

gm's deleted post OMFG!

Comment

the others weeks post not deleted and our yes, i can't do screenshot because any gm deleted post!

Comment

but we get a merge but we dont get reward, GG

Comment

me explicare en mi idioma ya que el ingles se me da muy mal,estoy muy indignado ya que no se el porque no recibimos el reward,soy un jugador que gasto dinero y por lo menos quiero una respuesta contundente y que no me mandes a hacer una screenshot cuando el post esta borrado ( tampoco se el porque de la eliminacion del post pero bueno),el GM que postea las uniones de los server es este: R2CS_Stormaggedon‎,espero tener respuestas logicas y no me mandeis a hacer un ticket con screenshot ya que el post lo eliminaron! atentamente ZoM81 s.56

Comment

Working...
                              X