X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoM81
    started a topic Rewards,server merge

Rewards,server merge

I dont know whats happen,but servers marges last week dont recived rewards for this event:
    Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
    Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

And post server merges last week is deleted any gm can answer whats happen?

• ZoM81
    replied
    me explicare en mi idioma ya que el ingles se me da muy mal,estoy muy indignado ya que no se el porque no recibimos el reward,soy un jugador que gasto dinero y por lo menos quiero una respuesta contundente y que no me mandes a hacer una screenshot cuando el post esta borrado ( tampoco se el porque de la eliminacion del post pero bueno),el GM que postea las uniones de los server es este: R2CS_Stormaggedon‎,espero tener respuestas logicas y no me mandeis a hacer un ticket con screenshot ya que el post lo eliminaron! atentamente ZoM81 s.56

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    but we get a merge but we dont get reward, GG

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    the others weeks post not deleted and our yes, i can't do screenshot because any gm deleted post!

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    gm's deleted post OMFG!

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    ok each player needs to file a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com/ with their issue, and as much details as possible

due to the fact that people insist on jumping on any thread with their issues, only the players that create their own threads with their ticket numbers are going to get helped first... the rest are just going to have to wait until I have time to reread 20-30 threads and deal with the 10-15 players that have posted in any old thread and due to the number of players needing help and support, that may take 3-4 days....

so if you want help fast , create your own thread

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by ZoM81 View Post
    I dont know whats happen,but servers marges last week dont recived rewards for this event:
    Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
    Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

And post server merges last week is deleted any gm can answer whats happen?
    pls file tickets with screen shots, the mods will say and give them ticket #

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    i only want to know if we will get this reward

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    and some gm,deleted our merge post's

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    we get all rewards but legends of balenor not :S i dont know why

Leave a comment:

• MichelleX
    replied
    same with server 51/53 merge..

i was 3rd.. but thats like everytime, no support

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    date merge 17/1/2013,server 56-59 merge

Leave a comment:

• Dutchy4Ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
    can you give us some details on what servers you are talking about, what dates etc.....as you know what you are talking about and what servers, but R2 has not given the forum staff, mind reading abilities and there is no plans to have that in any other forum mod super ability updates
    That gave me a good laugh xD

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    can you give us some details on what servers you are talking about, what dates etc.....as you know what you are talking about and what servers, but R2 has not given the forum staff, mind reading abilities and there is no plans to have that in any other forum mod super ability updates

Leave a comment:

• ZoM81
    replied
    Any gm will answer me??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X