Mage Build?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Build?

Well I had made my first account on this game a couple weeks ago and I am now a lvl 45 mage.
    I run 2 skill trees so i can balance what im doing easier.
    My issue is my setup for the skills trees.
    What is the best mage build for a healing class(Used for bosses in catocombs and other such things)
    also what is the best mage guild for dps.

any help is appreciated

Healing -- suntoria, restoration, purify, blessed light.

Dps -- lighnring bolt, Rain of fire, meteor, damnation, thunderer, restoration
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Healing -- suntoria, restoration, purify, blessed light.

Dps -- lighnring bolt, Rain of fire, meteor, damnation, thunderer, restoration
      Levels of each. And this would be for a level 45.
      I have reset my skills about 3 times. Do not wish to have to after this.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skill.png
Views:	1
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	1664069

You can try another variety with this: http://wartune.r2games.com/skill

But, I recomend the one I post... oh but, for suntoria, you can make it on lvl 2 and take bless for last point.
        It easier for you to get lvl 2 puri for lvl 55 MP, and believe me, you need bless for lvl 50 MP.
        Yeah, I know, the one I give was for healing mage. But... well... Until lvl 60 I still stuck with lvl 2 bolt and rain of fire.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]32668[/ATTACH]

You can try another variety with this: http://wartune.r2games.com/skill

But, I recomend the one I post... oh but, for suntoria, you can make it on lvl 2 and take bless for last point.
          It easier for you to get lvl 2 puri for lvl 55 MP, and believe me, you need bless for lvl 50 MP.
          Yeah, I know, the one I give was for healing mage. But... well... Until lvl 60 I still stuck with lvl 2 bolt and rain of fire.
          this is the build i'm going for, i will get blessed light earlier though

Comment

Rain of Fire is the mage's "Bread and Butter" in my opinion, and I've always had it in both of my trees (damage and healing). Also, in my damage tree, I couldn't imagine life without Restoration for emergency situations and its damage reduction buff.

Some other mages opt to get damnation in place of Rain of Fire in their heal trees to fill the role of "maximum support", but I personally find damnation to be far too heavy on the rage (as if heals alone weren't enough). If you get a castinator proc, you can use RoF for free, gain some rage and still have the castinator proc (also true if you use purification lv. 2+ with QTE) but this is usually an advanced tactic.

Comment

Working...
            X