Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why Are There Unbounded Items?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are There Unbounded Items?

in most games, 'unbounded' means the item can be given to another player... but there doesn't seem to be an ability to do that i have found...

Well not sure why they have both bound and unbound but it does take up two inventory spaces... so people will use the vouchers or balens to purchase more inventory space. Coincidence??? Maybe.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

you can combine stacks of unbounded to bounded items by just having them both in inventory and placing one stack on top of the other (which gives a confirmation message)... so they don't have to take up two inventory spaces if you do this...

Comment

Usually, unbound item (in other games) you can trade or sell. Bounded item is stuck with you. And yes it's for you to spend those voucher to open extra space unless you already know it can be stacked.

But I suspect in the near future there is a trading feature.

Comment

Unbound items will be able to be sold in the homestead (auction house) in an upcoming patch (hopefully in february, fingers crossed)
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

ahhhh... so that's what the Homestead is for...cool...

maybe i'll keep those unbounded rares i can't use to sell after all...

Comment

Working...
            X