Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Honor Loss in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor Loss in BG

The way that Crusader ranked players (and those above Crusader rank) lose honor should be changed to make it a little more fair. An Elite Warrior with 8 stacked dryads, should not be stealing 400 honor from Crusaders. In some ways this makes the game unfair to the higher levels, since it's really hard to make up 400 lost honor when we can't even gain 90 honor each kill. There should be some sort of tier system implemented, the more dryads a person has, the less honor that will be loss. This would prevent Crusaders from losing an unfair amount of honor to lowbies with a ton of stacked dryads.

If you don't have the BR to back up your honor title, better learn who's playing spoiler.

Comment

Looks like you just got owned by some Elite Warrior and lost 400 honor.

But who gave him the 80% dryads? I guess you have had your fair share of killing him 10 times over ..and all he needs is to kill you one time.... I guess the lesson is: Watch out Mr. Bully.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Looks like you just got owned by some Elite Warrior and lost 400 honor.

But who gave him the 80% dryads? I guess you have had your fair share of killing him 10 times over ..and all he needs is to kill you one time.... I guess the lesson is: Watch out Mr. Bully.
        Ding Ding we have a winner.

High honor ranks are given out to people who don't have the BR to back it up due to the Guild Battles. It's a fact of the game and people need to learn to deal with it. You gain Crusader and up and you can lose honor, you can lose a LOT of honor to people who under the Crusader rank. The more people hit others to try and get more honor in bg without even letting someone collect shards... well you get what you ask for with the attacks.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          Ding Ding we have a winner.

High honor ranks are given out to people who don't have the BR to back it up due to the Guild Battles. It's a fact of the game and people need to learn to deal with it. You gain Crusader and up and you can lose honor, you can lose a LOT of honor to people who under the Crusader rank. The more people hit others to try and get more honor in bg without even letting someone collect shards... well you get what you ask for with the attacks.
          thats not the problem at all you can have 20k more br then the person you lose to and you only lose to them because of them having 100% dryads which they lose hardly any honor building that up in fact they gain honor by building then killing someone they have no way to kill with out dryads which is not right they shouldn't be able to lose 10+ times and get all that honor back plus more from one kill because of dryads another thing is we have loads of people in are server that should have high honor based on there br but they don't even have crusader and they keep them selfs at low honor ranks just so they can feel good about gaining a huge amount of honor from one kill we have people at 50k+ br that are not crusader and we have people that have 40k br that are crusader and up so this whole honor based off of br is trash.

Comment

that lil loser timberlake said it best..."cry me a river"

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
              thats not the problem at all you can have 20k more br then the person you lose to and you only lose to them because of them having 100% dryads which they lose hardly any honor building that up in fact they gain honor by building then killing someone they have no way to kill with out dryads which is not right they shouldn't be able to lose 10+ times and get all that honor back plus more from one kill because of dryads another thing is we have loads of people in are server that should have high honor based on there br but they don't even have crusader and they keep them selfs at low honor ranks just so they can feel good about gaining a huge amount of honor from one kill we have people at 50k+ br that are not crusader and we have people that have 40k br that are crusader and up so this whole honor based off of br is trash.
              If they gain Honor then they will eventually hit crusader

2 this is how it is actually this is a marketing stunt

wanna know how?

since everyone will be angry that they lose too much honor in BG they will switch to VIP

yes u heard me VIP

see >>> Click image for larger version

Name:	ha ha ha.png
Views:	1
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	1664085

so when they hit VIP they will lose less honor in another way to put it is

its good business
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

After awhile, you get a feel for how much Drayd's a player has. Couple this with some timely recon before a battle starts and you have everything you need.

Also, you can get some teamwork going. If you think a player is heavily Dryad'ed, get a teammate to lose to him or her. Problem solved.

Comment

If a player has dyrad then they have an aura which everyone except the player can see so i don't see how u can pick fights even after the player has a giant yellow circle which says this player has dyrad
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X