This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    hum that is true. regarding the ticket if you don't get a reply just reply here again and we'll see if we can get someone to help you.

as for your math of spending that much on mounts. if this person is in the #1 guild, s/he also get 80 whips free from attending guild battle weekly.

of course if the said person isn't in the #1 guild, which is true for my server. then your calculation would be correct regarding the total amount needed for leveling a 2 to a 3.
    FYI that guild is on mytbe their first winning this week (if they win tonight), after last week they suddenly rising with strength... many 40+ unknown player pop up with legendary item and alot of gem lvl 4 & 5 (mytbe this cos of event, but the amount of gem is a bit suprisingly).
    Last edited by R25665865; 01-25-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wartune2015 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now let me explain his stables lvl 3 cost

20 train attempt x 35 balen per attempts = 700 balen for 200 exp

you need 51,000 EXP from stables lvl 2 to stables lvl 3

there fore 51,000 exp / 200 exp = 255 time

now you take 700 balen per 200 exp you time x 255 time, example : 700 balen x 255 time = 178,500 balen

now the cost for it is 1,785 $ = from lvl 2 stables to lvl 3 stables

at 300$ a day he need 6 days to recharge total of 1,800$

so he either super rich or just total hacker ? i saying he is hacker because he is the balen seller that is talked over the server, an Indonesia hacker that selling balens for cheap

Am reporting this and explain the total cost so that R2 / GM or any mod can be kindly just to check, I don't need you to tell how much balen he spend or what his VIP status is, we just need you to check on this guy

am telling you he is cheated either from Paypal method or from Ultimate Game Card

some one just kindly check him, all u need to do is check his purchase history, find out which payment he make, contact the payment agency, because for paypal / ultimage game card

it not just me calling him a possible hackers but many other on the same server, why do we only call him hacker ? .. well it obvious he spend more than abnormally, he was not VIP for 2 week after server launches, he just got VIP the past 2 week, and he advertise selling cheap balen on world chat, his guild member know it but they all the same country so they hiding for him,

R2 should realize they are losing more than money here, you losing trust, when u lose trust more people will leave.

for example he spend that 1,800$ faked money from either paypal or ugc, that's mean a loss to R2, and if he keep doing it ? .. R2 is losing more than tenth of thousands of dollar weekly/monthly unless you find out how he do it , and stop him now
      Hey nerds dont tell to file tickets again we know what we r doing and stick ur nose out of this we want G-M mods or devs or any staff of r2 to check this out we want clarification not ur ignorant opinion.. so ( mumbled, unclear words ) file ticket morons

Don't swear please, respect other players and please do not try tell other players to stay out of the thread, the R2 staff want any and all information
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-25-2013, 09:11 PM.
      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
      you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
      Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

It's possible. On Kong, we have a couple who have Balened to stable level 3.

However, some players here have done this here/Wartune using the 3rd party Balen scheme. Since that's illegal according to R2, report.

Comment

If anybody is going to be saying who is to file tickets, it will be the staff, not the players.....

How about a lil less of the accusations and a lot more of the screenshots or other evidence for r2 staff to review.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ticket number #104099 Status - OPEN

i blacklisted the player so no chat log available, but all am asking is a warrant search of the player, it will be saving R2 and not us player in the long run

Comment

oh why you deleted my post ? o_O
              permanent ban those hackers!
              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Stables lvl 1 to lvl 2 = 13k exp

stables 2 to lvl 3 = 51k exp

and even a top player take probably 3-4 months to get stables 3 .. and spending money same time .. think about it ?? why would he spend over that much in short of time and don't even know what server promotion is going ON /

he also posting on world chat selling cheap balen, u can check his game log / chat log maybe 2 week from now ,, he after that speak in indonesia language and selling balen privately through PM

Comment

because lester ( and any other people that want to start trying to change the ticket system and issue reporting set up )

1) You do not have permission of R2 games to use or have access to the account details of other players
                  2) R2 has a strict privacy and confidentiality policy on dealing with players and they like to deal with the player that has the issue / evidence....
                  3) in order to ensure that the rules are followed by you, I would have to request that you are banned from the forum and lose the ability to post tickets.

Now you are a helpful person, and respectful of the staff, so I really do not want to have to do #3, but when rules are broken and its within my ability to enforce the rules, then I will act.....

The hacking and astrals is a seperate matter and something I have no control over, just in case somebody wants to point them out to me and go after me about any assumed lack of action

Comment

why does GM do nothing about this matter, i play in s106 too and there are some hackers... quite obvious hackers and i am sure many people have filed a ticket and nothing has been done about it... sucks.

Comment

I hope R2 can act fast, otherwise why would anyone spend more money on this game?

Comment

Originally posted by sikie View Post
                        1.8k$ is cheap in indonesia for most people lol
                        he lied :P

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
                          I hope R2 can act fast, otherwise why would anyone spend more money on this game?
                          I also still hesitant to recharge .. My crypt key remaining 6

Comment

All I can suggest is filing the tickets... and I am sorry if players are sick of doing that.... but the other option of sitting in the forums complaining, is not helpful and likely to get players warned or even banned...... and its about as enjoyable as having sheldon knocking on your door...

Sheldon

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                              but the other option of sitting in the forums complaining, is not helpful and likely to get players warned or even banned...... and its about as enjoyable as having sheldon knocking on your door...

Sheldon
                              This thread is useful. Thanks for Uriah.. becouse i read his thread, i am not recharge my account & waste more money.

Useful for my wallet.

Sorry but i tell the truth ( at least for me )

Comment

yep im not recharging anymore... i pay full price for balens while others hack them, and sell them cheap to players and R2 do nothing about it...

Comment

Working...
                                X